Cov predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cov predictions

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Macey

Moore, Wooton, Canavan, Smith-Brown

Songo'o

Ness, Grant

Carey, Taylor, Grant

That would be my line up, although I'd also be happy with Ladapo and therefore an unchanged 11.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
ealinggreen":1gy0z74g said:
2-1 to Argyle.
Macey

Riley if fit
Edwards
Canavan
Brown
Songoo
Ness
Carey
C.grant
Lamieres
Taylor

Not sure why you'd break up the winning CB partnership from Tuesday, I wasn't there but by all accounts they played well together.

Agree with the rest

Feb 17, 2017
It should be the same starting 11 as the Bristol City game, they have earned their place, Adams seemed happy with the perfomance. Ladapo should be given a chance ahead of Taylor, he has looked much sharper so far, his pace gives us more options and can also hold the ball up aswell.

1-0 win Ladapo with his first goal

Dec 3, 2005
Not sure how true - my Coventry supporter friend - says they have sold their best striker and as no idea where their goals are coming from, reckons we will win this one.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
djg145":3cycbeso said:
Not sure how true - my Coventry supporter friend - says they have sold their best striker and as no idea where their goals are coming from, reckons we will win this one.

They had a striker :shock:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I reckon 1-1.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
djg145":3hd1zgsm said:

I'm going 4-0 to Coventry then, with their GK to chip in with one of the goals.

Nov 2, 2004
Cobi Budge":2rxveyi9 said:
ealinggreen":2rxveyi9 said:
2-1 to Argyle.
Macey

Riley if fit
Edwards
Canavan
Brown
Songoo
Ness
Carey
C.grant
Lamieres
Taylor

Not sure why you'd break up the winning CB partnership from Tuesday, I wasn't there but by all accounts they played well together.

Agree with the rest

Just my opinion but I think Adams was just playing Canavan and Wootton together in order to see who is the best partner for Edwards.Canavan was one of our best performers on Tuesday,he really impressed me .

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Canavan and Wootton would be my preferred CB choice.

In fact barring any fatigue or injury I’d play the exact same 11 that started against Brizzle.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
ealinggreen":1dsi6ieg said:
Cobi Budge":1dsi6ieg said:
ealinggreen":1dsi6ieg said:
2-1 to Argyle.
Macey

Riley if fit
Edwards
Canavan
Brown
Songoo
Ness
Carey
C.grant
Lamieres
Taylor

Agree with the rest

Just my opinion but I think Adams was just playing Canavan and Wootton together in order to see who is the best partner for Edwards.Canavan was one of our best performers on Tuesday,he really impressed me .

If he wanted to see who the best partner for Edwards was surely he would have played Edwards alongside Canavan as he has already played Wootton in 2 games as his central defensive partner .