Cov predictions | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cov predictions

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Pogleswoody":wug4jr6a said:
1-2 Carey double. His hat-trick 'goal' comes back off a post. :scarf:
(A ricoh chet? :coat: :oops: )

Or indeed Rick O'Shay who is also ex DHS...Coventry are on the up...2-1 defeat and back to Earth after Tuesday...

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I am not going to attempt to predict the score but I do believe Argyle's performance will be such that it provides evidence that things are further on the up.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Quintrell_Green":26yzhw54 said:
I am not going to attempt to predict the score but I do believe Argyle's performance will be such that it provides evidence that things are further on the up.

Q..stop sitting on the Newquay hedge and go for a prediction...

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
oddball":2dsxu6hs said:
Quintrell_Green":2dsxu6hs said:

Q..stop sitting on the Newquay hedge and go for a prediction...

Not enough money for me in it!

Jun 24, 2008
I'd be amazed if it was anything but the same team as the game against Bristol City. Assuming all are fit of course.

If it is. I can see a 1-0 win to us. Macey MOM and another clean sheet. Canavan or C.Grant with the goal.

Sep 6, 2006
macleanie":1465l0nv said:
I'd be amazed if it was anything but the same team as the game against Bristol City. Assuming all are fit of course.

If it is. I can see a 1-0 win to us. Macey MOM and another clean sheet. Canavan or C.Grant with the goal.

So you would be amazed if Taylor started?

Jun 24, 2008
Balham_Green":3mh0bpvs said:
macleanie":3mh0bpvs said:

So you would be amazed if Taylor started?

Yes I would. On this occasion, I feel that he would have to start with the same or similar team. They were excellent as a team and considering the 4 changes made I think each player that came into that team did enough to keep their places. However, theres much more to football and its not as straight forwards as just being another away game. The tactics have got to sit right against a different team.

A huge plus this season is having a bigger squad and being able to challenge for starting positions, whats the point if you perform well and don't get rewarded for that?

Mar 8, 2016
I think Songo, Ladapo and canavan will keep their place from Tuesday night, both Grants will drop out for taylor and Lamires. 1-1 after taking the lead early on, backs against the wall for the remaining 85mins and conceding late on.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I reckon Lameiras is more likely to remain left out than Taylor. Having said that I wouldn't be surprised to see an unchanged team from Tuesday.

Last time at The Ricoh - a few years ago for a week-end - was a 1-0 win.

Spent the pre-match with the Cov fans in their supporters bar [my son-in-law, by association was a Cov fan] under the stadium ?

Rejoined them after the game as well !!!

Good company and I was asked to make a lucky raffle draw, much to the derision of all the home fans !!!

All good fun.

So, I will go for the same again !

Scorer ?

Ryan Taylor

Safe travel to all and sundry and enjoy the day.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Jul 2, 2014
Last night at Elburton: Michael Cooper, Joe Seery, Harry Hodges, Cameron Sangster, Joe Riley, Peter Grant, Lionel Ainsworth, Antoni Sarcevic, Calum Dyson, Dan Rooney, Luke Jephcott.

I guess that means that these players are not in today's 18. So Tafari starts are right back.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
janner67":fxcg0g2v said:
samjones":fxcg0g2v said:
Another powder puff performance and defeat.
2 - 0 Coventry

PASOTI in melt down
#DONTPANIC YET

Feigns Shock.....

It’s not his prediction, it’s what he’s actually wanting to happen.

A pessimist or a schadenfreude.

Oct 14, 2015
After predicting we would be drawn away to Millwall in the cup I'm going for a 1-1 with Taylor opening his account...