Craig Brewster | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Craig Brewster

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
HC Green":139tf765 said:
I suppose the Club will have to make an announcement today as his absence will be a bit obvious.
I spoke to Kevin Nancekivell on Thursday and he is covering for CB in his absence.

No, apparently it’s best to withhold every bit of information according to some on here.

Who are we to know why the club is doing/thinking.

Jun 10, 2011
Not every bit of information but the club, as a business, is intitled reveal what information it sees fit or in this case what Craig sees fit.

May 16, 2016
Tugboat":1v9bxfvj said:
HC Green":1v9bxfvj said:
I suppose the Club will have to make an announcement today as his absence will be a bit obvious.
I spoke to Kevin Nancekivell on Thursday and he is covering for CB in his absence.

No, apparently it’s best to withhold every bit of information according to some on here.

Exactly. I've no idea where to send a card. Is he in a hospital gown or his own Jimmy Jams ? Brent is no doubt too tight to supply Argyle branded ones.

Typical. Treat the Fanbase as Mushrooms.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Tugboat":2fp94khd said:
HC Green":2fp94khd said:

While we are at it, can we have the shoe sizes of all the managerial staff and whether they use Calvin klien boxers or primani!

I don't get this obsessives to need to know EVERYTHING that goes on behind the four walls of Home Park....

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Good luck, Brew. Hope it all goes well (you've waited long enough). Hope to see you up and running v soon.

Jul 29, 2010
Emu":2pro2mmd said:
Tugboat":2pro2mmd said:
HC Green":2pro2mmd said:

While we are at it, can we have the shoe sizes of all the managerial staff and whether they use Calvin klien boxers or primani!

I don't get this obsessives to need to know EVERYTHING that goes on behind the four walls of Home Park....
It is their right as fee paying customers dammit :furious:

:wink:

For the record I would have Derek down as old school traditional black pants man, Marks & Spencers most probably. Wotts is surely the more flamboyant end of the boxer short spectrum, branded name on show. Brewski though, he strikes me as a full commando sort, from a bloodline that used to scare the living daylights out of the natives when serving king and country in their kilts :shock:

May 8, 2011
watkin":3byspk64 said:
Not every bit of information but the club, as a business, is intitled reveal what information it sees fit or in this case what Craig sees fit.

The point you miss is that Craig was quite open about his wait for an poperation and would talk about it if asked.

Jul 29, 2010
HC Green":1h7ell80 said:
watkin":1h7ell80 said:

The point you miss is that Craig was quite open about his wait for an poperation and would talk about it if asked.
I know that was just a simple typo HC, but 'poperation' in the context of hip surgery made me wince :shock:

Aug 5, 2015
I wonder what other organisation anywhere at all explains what’s going to happen if someone goes long term sick? Do they advise all of their shareholders if the manager of the Aughtermuchtie branch goes sick? Normally someone else steps up and no one knows anything different.

May 8, 2011
On Saturday I asked James Brent how Craig’s recovery was going, didn’t really get an answer, he just said that he had had a text from him the day before. When I suggested a brief update from the Club would be appreciated by many fans he did say the Club will only put out personal information like that if the person concerned gave their OK.

Aug 11, 2013
My question was out of care and concern for him and the fact he seemed to be a ‘forgotten man’ not receiving the same attention as others. People on this site have a habit of turning any positive into a negative. Quite sad.