Craig Brewster | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Craig Brewster

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":19umrddq said:
My question was out of care and concern for him and the fact he seemed to be a ‘forgotten man’ not receiving the same attention as others. People on this site have a habit of turning any positive into a negative. Quite sad.
I agree. He's a popular member of the staff and an important cog in the wheel. Being concened for him is only natural for those that care.

Aug 5, 2015
Yes but there’s a difference between concern and knowing the ins and outs of a cat’s ass and blaming the club for being secretive. We all hope everything goes well for him but we have no inalienable right to know. That’s up to him.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
HC Green":1kxg80vz said:
On Saturday I asked James Brent how Craig’s recovery was going, didn’t really get an answer, he just said that he had had a text from him the day before. When I suggested a brief update from the Club would be appreciated by many fans he did say the Club will only put out personal information like that if the person concerned gave their OK.

From this stance, I can only assume that DA can give an update on a player's progress from injury only if that player has given his authority. I know CB's condition is not as a result of an injury incurred in competition nor training, but it is as a result of cumulative footballing activity both as a past player and currently as a top coach. There seems to be blurred boundaries with this one.

Feb 8, 2005
Quintrell_Green":36yleaf4 said:
HC Green":36yleaf4 said:
On Saturday I asked James Brent how Craig’s recovery was going, didn’t really get an answer, he just said that he had had a text from him the day before. When I suggested a brief update from the Club would be appreciated by many fans he did say the Club will only put out personal information like that if the person concerned gave their OK.

From this stance, I can only assume that DA can give an update on a player's progress from injury only if that player has given his authority. I know CB's condition is not as a result of an injury incurred in competition nor training, but it is as a result of cumulative footballing activity both as a past player and currently as a top coach. There seems to be blurred boundaries with this one.

Seems to me that it is YOU that are blurring the boundaries, QG.

Personal is personal!

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Kentishgreen":1t315wwd said:
Yes but there’s a difference between concern and knowing the ins and outs of a cat’s ass and blaming the club for being secretive. We all hope everything goes well for him but we have no inalienable right to know. That’s up to him.

This is how I see it too.

Perhaps he does not want anyone to know about what is a private matter.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
jimsing":w896y61y said:
Quintrell_Green":w896y61y said:
HC Green":w896y61y said:

Personal is personal!

It begs the question therefore, when is an injury personal, and when not personal Ryan Edwards condition can be considered personal but his progress is not short of bulletins. Perhaps he gave approval, perhaps not? CB's work at Argyle would also have contributed towards his need for medical attention. I am not attempting to blur the issue just trying to establish a rational protocol.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Why should there be a protocol. Every case on it’s own merit. Except for what has appeared on this site from solely unofficial channels in the past day or two, there has been little update on Luke either.

May 16, 2016
Quintrell_Green":1wovnhte said:
jimsing":1wovnhte said:
Quintrell_Green":1wovnhte said:
HC Green":1wovnhte said:

Personal is personal!

It begs the question therefore, when is an injury personal, and when not personal Ryan Edwards condition can be considered personal but his progress is not short of bulletins. Perhaps he gave approval, perhaps not? CB's work at Argyle would also have contributed towards his need for medical attention. I am not attempting to blur the issue just trying to establish a rational protocol.

He's had an operation to sort his hip out. He'll be back when he's ready.

That's good enough for me and I'd like to think, the majority who actually know or care who he is. Fairly straightforward I'd have thought.