Crawley Match Thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crawley Match Thread

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
charlee. I know I cant say much but please shut up your really annoying.
Its fair enough to say people shall be less optimistic (and even thats false) but you wrote haha at the end indicating you are getting pleasure from Argyle loosing so you can prove your point. There are many greens who dont care how we are doing, ones who will remain positive and we love our football club.

COYG LETS FIGHT BACK
Green Army in full voice.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Join us in the chat room, click "mini chat" at top of page.

A

agentgreen

Matt Tubbs was a good buy for Crawley. Reportedly £70,000. Used to follow Salisbury results and he regurlary scored for them. 107 goals in 245 starts. Now 41 goals in 50 starts for Crawley. How long before someone bigger comes in, as is always the way with smaller clubs losing out.

Apr 5, 2008
2-0 for goodness sake Argyle.

Christ we have a long way to go before we can even be called a half decent league 2 side. :banghead: :mad: :doh:

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
moles40":3i5zlgy3 said:

Christ we have a long way to go before we can even be called a half decent league 2 side. :banghead: :mad: :doh:

A lot of half decent League 2 sides will lose at Crawley, teams better than us. I'm not saying we're not in trouble or that losing isn't a bad result but avoiding defeat today was always going to be very difficult.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
moles40":1hipaiej said:

You catch on quick, plus Crawley will probably win the league anyway.

Apr 5, 2008
jerryatricjanner":384buf62 said:
moles40":384buf62 said:

A travesty when you compare the size of Crawley to Plymouth.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
moles40":222miii8 said:
jerryatricjanner":222miii8 said:
moles40":222miii8 said:

A travesty when you compare the size of Crawley to Plymouth.
Only because a town is small doesn't mean they can't have a good team, we'd still be in the championship if we had the right people running the club at the time but let's not go on about that now!