Crawley Town v Plymouth Argyle - the build up | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crawley Town v Plymouth Argyle - the build up

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
oldage":b7iad944 said:
MarkinMelbourne":b7iad944 said:
Heading up on a train from East Devon now.

Bringing my 7 year old daughter to her first away game. One and only game she’s been to was the drubbing of Oldham in December 2017, here’s hoping for more of the same tonight :scarf: :scarf:

Poor soul.Your daughter most have really misbehaved to get that sort of punishment!

:funny: she’s been pretty good today, so I’ve let her off.... claims she’s too tired. Oh well, I’m bringing her and her big sister to Home Park on Saturday.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Don’t know how to upload a picture here, but the match day ticket has our club crest above the words “Mansfield Town”. They should let us walk one in just for that!

Apr 9, 2011
Balham_Green":1cpfz753 said:
phil-thefluter24":1cpfz753 said:
Balham_Green":1cpfz753 said:
phil-thefluter24":1cpfz753 said:
A "soft" goal is like the one we conceded at Vale a real sucker punch just watch the "highlights" just one of several conceded so far this season

I thought it was quite a well worked free kick. Seen a lot worse at this level and even higher. Check the goal man.city conceded at Norwich. Now THAT was soft.
So having watched the goal v Vale i assume you dont consider our defence fell asleep once again from a set piece :facepalm:

Obviously they could have defended it better. But I dont think it was a 'soft' goal as such. 2 out of last 3 away games we havent scored. That is just as much a concern if not more.
Oh by the way just gone a goal down at Crawley Ummmm another super SOFT goal & thats without Canavan & Wootton just saying