Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years | Page 23 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years

Aug 5, 2016
oldage":20fbbimi said:
Pogleswoody":20fbbimi said:
oldage":20fbbimi said:
Knibbsworth":20fbbimi said:
Take Mayor out of the team and stick a bog standard left sided centre midfielder there next season, and we'll see how much we miss Mayor.
The majority of division 1 teams did remarkably well without Mayor in their team last season.Where are all these clubs queuing up to sign one of the best players in the division?
How come the managers waxing lyrical about Mayor don't appear to be interested in signing him?

How can the majority of teams do remarkably well?
Some of them would be below average. :think:
17 teams finished above us so I would call that a majority

The majority of teams in the Premier League did perfectly well without Jack Grealish, Allan Saint Maximin, Danny Ings or Wilfried Zaha, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't pay those players a hell of a lot of money to have them on a free.

Jul 12, 2016
Pilgrims Progress":2343lode said:
oldage":2343lode said:
Cult Of Personality":2343lode said:
Very Meh signing for me. Good player sometimes but not a great one. I am hoping he finally becomes the player people think he is
At least I'm not the only one to think like that. :thumbup:

Yes, but there are not many of you. :yawn:
Says who? The posters on this site are a miniscule part of the fanbase and most of them have just jumped on the Mayor worshipping wagon because it's the in thing to do.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
oldage":277pexq6 said:
Pilgrims Progress":277pexq6 said:
oldage":277pexq6 said:
Cult Of Personality":277pexq6 said:
Very Meh signing for me. Good player sometimes but not a great one. I am hoping he finally becomes the player people think he is

Says who? The posters on this site are a miniscule part of the fanbase and most of them have just jumped on the Mayor worshipping wagon because it's the in thing to do.

:funny:

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
oldage":2pnkkjvx said:
Pilgrims Progress":2pnkkjvx said:
oldage":2pnkkjvx said:
Cult Of Personality":2pnkkjvx said:

I give up Oldage. When you become our manager - I will give up watching football.

Jul 12, 2016
Dreamgreen":3lo10s3k said:
oldage":3lo10s3k said:
Pilgrims Progress":3lo10s3k said:
oldage":3lo10s3k said:
Cult Of Personality":3lo10s3k said:

I give up Oldage. When you become our manager - I will give up watching football.
You're safe to keep watching then!

Feb 16, 2011
Great news. Committing to a 2 year deal is huge at this point in his career. I am guessing Lowe would have told him that he had no intentions of leaving.

Jul 12, 2016
Iank":25cj1klt said:
Great news. Committing to a 2 year deal is huge at this point in his career. I am guessing Lowe would have told him that he had no intentions of leaving.
The only consolation is if Lowe left he would probably take Mayor with him.So a win,win situation. :whistle:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Really happy that Mayor has re-signed. I hope he and George Cooper become a creative force next season.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Great news that he’s signed. Only downside will be that you know who will be moaning about him all season. :crazy:

Potty pilgrim is also clearly not PAFC Casual in disguise. :coat:

Well done to all involved in keeping such a talented player at the club.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
oldage":3gm9h8t5 said:
Dreamgreen":3gm9h8t5 said:
oldage":3gm9h8t5 said:
Dreamgreen":3gm9h8t5 said:
Fantastic news for all Argyle fans (I would have thought). Congrats to RL and SH and everyone else who got this one over the line.

The Grealish of Div 1 !
Not all fans. Hopefully he will come good at some point but time will tell. The Grealish of division 1 :funny:

Crikey, you must be hard to please. It can´t be worth you turning up to any football match unless it´s a sort of Barca v Man City fixture.
I only watch Argyle.Not hard to please just think we could have got better.

Any names that are within our budget you’d care to suggest ?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'm at a bit of a loss as to how any Argyle fan could see this as being anything other than good news.

Keith Whitfield

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 30, 2015
Agree, Cobi. Great news for our club. Imagine if we had signed someone of his ability from another club. Even the naysayers might have been pleased - well, not unhappy, possibly. What a signing! COYG

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Cobi Budge":1spm3h8a said:
I'm at a bit of a loss as to how any Argyle fan could see this as being anything other than good news.

Me too Cobi. Mayor is clearly a very very good footballer I think there was a stat I saw about assisting the assister, and I recall Danny Mayor was 2nd on that list as well as being 2nd highest dribbles past a player in League 1. Any LWB would love to have Danny Mayor as his LM player..

I for one am over the moon :thumbup:

Jan 30, 2016
I am so pleased with this signing and look forward to Major leaving a lot of opposition players flat on their backsides as he drops his shoulder, turns and drifts past them.
However, I think we still need another combative midfielder and one who can score - someone like Hourihan

Jul 12, 2016
Cobi Budge":m6h5cdfx said:
Don't you read any of my posts :banghead: