Dawson | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dawson

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
I was told over the weekend that last week he was wined and dined by Ridsdale and Reid at a local eatery.

No news on what was the outcome, but the guy who told me knows Dawson well and echoed the sentiments on here that if there's a profit in it for Chirs Dawson he'd be interested. If not than no way.

plymade":1poskbvv said:
I cant help but get annoyed whenever I see this man's name!!!! He doesn't give a fig for argyle! Bit sad for a local man with plenty of cash! Still, each to their own.

Why should he care? I get fed up with people like you thinking Dawson should buy into a club because he has money! He doen't like football! Simple. He is quite within his rights to do what he wants with his money and not have the likes of you telling him how to spend it! If you are so concerned for Argyle offer them £1 and buy the club and their debts then you will realise it is a pretty bad investment as money is being lost!

RANT OVER and breathe.........................

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I can't see him ever buying into the club but I could imagine him buying the stadium, developing it further and charging a rent to the club that would give him a decent return on his investment. Only at the right price of course.

A

Anonymous

Gents,

I've removed littejohn's posts and all that quote them.

We've got no way of proving or disproving what he has said, and if CD were to read this, or be told of it, he could get the hump and attempt to 'go legal'.

So, for safety's sake, I've removed all the dodgy stuff.

Ian

Mar 9, 2009
IJN":244r1aaj said:
Gents,

I've removed littejohn's posts and all that quote them.

We've got no way of proving or disproving what he has said, and if CD were to read this, or be told of it, he could get the hump and attempt to 'go legal'.

So, for safety's sake, I've removed all the dodgy stuff.

Ian

Good move - it was all bull**** anyway.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
crownhillpilgrim":1qy3kntw said:
In fact the whole thread can be removed - we've got more chance of receiving investment from Les Dawson

Do you know something??..

Mar 9, 2009
IJN":lfqhf5z4 said:
Mario":lfqhf5z4 said:
Tavypilgrim":lfqhf5z4 said:
He won't touch football with a barge pole, he's far too sensible. Football club ownership is a mugs game.

Tell that to Phil Gill :wink:

:appl:

Although Phil made more out of his shares than anyone else, Foot, Jones, Warren and Lenzner all made a profit too. I am not having a go about that - it's just how we have gone from being a business that was profitable and successful enough to allow it's shareholders to sell for a profit to this so quickly is just incredible.

G

Greenskin

Peverell Pete":l0zs51io said:
IJN":l0zs51io said:
Mario":l0zs51io said:
Tavypilgrim":l0zs51io said:
He won't touch football with a barge pole, he's far too sensible. Football club ownership is a mugs game.

Although Phil made more out of his shares than anyone else, Foot, Jones, Warren and Lenzner all made a profit too. I am not having a go about that - it's just how we have gone from being a business that was profitable and successful enough to allow it's shareholders to sell for a profit to this so quickly is just incredible.

How exactly did Foot,Jones and Warren make a profit? I thought they had resigned from the board a long time before the advent of Kagami/New world.Are you saying that the aforementioned kept their shares [which is perfectly possible] but sold them to Kagami/Todd/Gardner at a later date?

Mar 9, 2009
Greenskin":3ictvpkp said:
Peverell Pete":3ictvpkp said:
IJN":3ictvpkp said:
Mario":3ictvpkp said:
Tavypilgrim":3ictvpkp said:

How exactly did Foot,Jones and Warren make a profit? I thought they had resigned from the board a long time before the advent of Kagami/New world.Are you saying that the aforementioned kept their shares [which is perfectly possible] but sold them to Kagami/Todd/Gardner at a later date?

Foot and Jones sold their shares to Wrathall and Lenzner. Warren and Lenzner would have sold theirs back to the other board members.

G

Greenskin

Peverell Pete":x98iy0f5 said:
Greenskin":x98iy0f5 said:
Peverell Pete":x98iy0f5 said:
IJN":x98iy0f5 said:
Mario":x98iy0f5 said:
Tavypilgrim":x98iy0f5 said:

Foot and Jones sold their shares to Wrathall and Lenzner. Warren and Lenzner would have sold theirs back to the other board members.

But would Foot,Warren and Jones shares have been anywhere near as valuable before the purchase of the freehold and revaluation of the club,presuming they were sold before that time?