Devon Derby Match Thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Devon Derby Match Thread

Jun 27, 2019
Didn't look a pen to me but we're deservedly behind. Only one team playing this like it's a derby and it isn't us.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Not a pen. Terrible by Josh Grant tho. Should have just cleared.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
So an undeserved penalty is ok because they’ve been the better team??? Since Tuesday Rudden has been crucified on here for handling the ball. Where the fk have all the ARGYLE supporters gone???

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Tugboat":1lvcllo1 said:
phil-thefluter24":1lvcllo1 said:
Whats happening at the game!
This place has changed over the past few months.

Where’s everyone gone? :tumbleweed:

I think Ifollower for overseas exiles has reduced the comments on here when a match is on as most I imagine will be watching the match.

Also more choice with varoius social media options means diluted numbers on here sharing comments and thoughts.

Just my opinion.....

COYG

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Bermudian Green":2cv6qnnm said:
Never a pen, but we brought it on ourselves. All we do is hoof it clear, and it comes straight back.

The irony. Only a short while ago some fans were moaning that we were playing possession football from the back

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Doesn't sound like the Argyle team of the last couple of matches, hopefully Lowe can get them sorted out at HT.

I know BBC R Exeter (Devon) is a bit biassed but it doesn't really sound like we're getting anything in this game.

Hopefully another game of 2 halves...

Mar 8, 2016
Never a pen but josh grant is showing his inexperience in this match. Playing really poor. Mayor on 2nd half

Apr 9, 2011
Sounds like only one team treating it like a derby. Didnt like the way Lowe was playing it down, don't think he gets the intense rivalry that exists between us & Excretia! Oh well hope he shakes it up half time

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Scrappy.

A poor half from the team and especially Josh Grant. He made three mistakes in a few seconds which led to the penalty. He put Edwards under pressure, he didn't follow the loose ball and then brought down a player in the area although it looked harsh.
Grant's mistakes have already led to goals by Cheltenham and Scunthorpe this season.

Sarcevic had our best chance and his shot was saved. Some promising situations fizzled out.

We need to be a lot better in midfield where Exeter have dominated.

Jul 12, 2016
GreenThing":2janbocy said:
So an undeserved penalty is ok because they’ve been the better team??? Since Tuesday Rudden has been crucified on here for handling the ball. Where the fk have all the ARGYLE supporters gone???
Exactly. Rudden has been castigated yet an undeserved penalty against us is o.k? :banghead: