Doncaster Match Day Thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doncaster Match Day Thread

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Ness has been more miss than hit so far, hasn’t made an impact in the areas that are his responsibility and has been guilty of losing the ball in important areas, their goal being a case in point. Overall a lightweight contribution from him. Want him to do well, hopefully he’ll get into this more in the second half.
All to play for still.

Feb 17, 2017
Sadly the first half is exactly as feared and it shows we’ve lost the midfield general and keeping the midfield calm, ultimately caused the goal but was absent defending after, was well taken though once in a shooting position Matthews no chance. Should have been 2-0 after a great save from Matthews 1 on 1. We’ve had chances but we’re trying to play like arsenal used to and walk it in the net, great chance for lameiras but he decided to volley instead of bringing it down, Taylor not winning much in the air or holding much up, a much better second half and we can get a draw if not the 3 points, were playing badly and Doncaster aren’t a lot better even then.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It could be a season defining second half in that we come from behind to win for the first time this season. Although I'll happily take a draw. :)

Jul 2, 2014
I have just re-watched their goal twice - I don't know why people are blaming Ness. Edwards was as much at fault as anyone. Normally so reliable. And it was his pass to Bradley that set up the one-on-one that Matthews saved.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Join everyone else in the Pasoti chat room mchat.php#mChat

Adams has switched to a diamond formation in midfield to match Donny. Lameiras at the tip of the diamond and Carey up front with Taylor.