Doogie | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doogie

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Cheerio then :grin:

To those who asked if he was saleable, he may well not be, but we'd give him away on a free to get him off the wage bill.

B

bandwagon

Shame really, the guy is settled down here and everything - pity he can't play football!!

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
CoulsdonGreen":sba6smir said:
Thank God for this .. get this Blue Square South standard footballer out the club ASAP!

You disrespectful twit .................... apparently he speaks very highly off you :shock:

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
greenmarc":sv08bhsd said:
CoulsdonGreen":sv08bhsd said:
Thank God for this .. get this Blue Square South standard footballer out the club ASAP!

You disrespectful twit ........

He doesn't rate him, that's all. It's only his opinion. I don't think it makes him disrespectful to be honest.

I don't rate Doogie as a player, but he's seemed a decent sort when I've met him. He's a solid pro, I'm sure he'll get himself a contract elsewhere.

I agree with Greenmarc - disrespectful comment. I bet he would not have the nerve to say it to Duguid's face.

I wonder how many coaching badges Coulsden Green has got to give such an informative opinion? Probably as many as the image in his avatar!

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Neilio":2wkjv4mh said:
greenmarc":2wkjv4mh said:
CoulsdonGreen":2wkjv4mh said:

You disrespectful twit ........

He doesn't rate him, that's all. It's only his opinion. I don't think it makes him disrespectful to be honest.

I don't rate Doogie as a player, but he's seemed a decent sort when I've met him. He's a solid pro, I'm sure he'll get himself a contract elsewhere.

I dont rate a few Argyle players , but you wont catch me being so disrespectful to them

Its oh so easy to hide behind a key board ............ but as Seasider said , say it too his face ...... yeah right of course you will

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
I see where you're coming from Marc, but how do you know that CoulsdonGreen isn't a 6'5" bodybuilder and wouldn't think twice about saying it to him? (ok, with that picture of his, I actually imagine him being quite like Mr.Bean) but my point is, some people would say it to his face, I'm sure.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Neilio":36b1ebea said:
I see where you're coming from Marc, but how do you know that CoulsdonGreen isn't a 6'5" bodybuilder and wouldn't think twice about saying it to him? (ok, with that picture of his, I actually imagine him being quite like Mr.Bean) but my point is, some people would say it to his face, I'm sure.

Personally i never post anything that i wouldnt say to any ones face ............ but thats just me and im not a big fella (except for .......) . I know as well as you probably do that a big percentage of people who post disrespective comments of that sort only do because they are hidden behind a key board .

Im not encouraging violence in any shape or form im mearly stating how easy it is too hide ........ Im sure if couldsden green ever had a conversation with Doogie he what not pass any such comment

Sep 20, 2003
greenmarc":j2h7frzx said:
Neilio":j2h7frzx said:

Personally i never post anything that i wouldnt say to any ones face ............ but thats just me and im not a big fella (except for .......) . I know as well as you probably do that a big percentage of people who post disrespective comments of that sort only do because they are hidden behind a key board .

Im not encouraging violence in any shape or form im mearly stating how easy it is too hide ........ Im sure if couldsden green ever had a conversation with Doogie he what not pass any such comment

Your mouth?

Feb 8, 2009
YAWWWWWWWWN .. it's got nothing to do with me hiding behind a keyboard .. sometimes I post stuff like that just to watch people such as greenmarc and Mr. Qualifications below him, get irate over it :lol: Get a grip, this is the internet. Poor old Doogie, I'm sure he's reading this with tears streaming down his face.

And I would actually say it to Duguid's face ... unless I chundered all over his face before the words came out my mouth.

The truth is if Duguid was coming into the game now he'd probably be playing for Chelmsford or Bromley.

A

agentgreen

CoulsdonGreen":21s9xzt3 said:

I dont agree with this comment either... Probably Blue Square Premier standard or pushing League 2. Not good enough at this level (managers can see his failings a mile off).

To keep this balanced though.. a good work rate and a nice chap :)