FA Cup - Charlton away | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup - Charlton away

Sep 6, 2006
SwimWithTheTide":je7nqc3f said:
So is this game actually being played for nobody, or are we able to watch anywhere?

Would be crazy to write off the potential income surely? Especially when there is nothing else to do!

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Green Painter":1uyjvc8j said:
One of my favourite away days ever. 2007 championship Charlton 1 Greens 2. Blake and Hayles the scorers and a bizarre own goal from Mcormick. Timar taking out Todorov with a crunching tackle that might have earned him a red card. Remember thinking look how far we've come and then...

That was a great evening. Charlton just down from the Prem and Argyle on an upward trajectory. I think Timar also did Izale McLeod not long before/after. He was... uncompromising.

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
OK, getting ahead of myself here: Fixture congestion alert.
If this match needs a replay, it would normally have been the Tues 17th. But we already have Pompey on the Monday of that week.
The sky is falling. The sky is falling.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Bryan_Tregunna":3960f3rq said:
OK, getting ahead of myself here: Fixture congestion alert.
If this match needs a replay, it would normally have been the Tues 17th. But we already have Pompey on the Monday of that week.
The sky is falling. The sky is falling.

No replays this season. One game decided on the day, penalties if needed.

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
That makes sense, but I couldn't find that anywhere (the FA site refers to replays, but is unspecific).