FA Cup Draw - Draw | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup Draw - Draw

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Cobi Budge":2k5zrd2b said:
Never understand people who want to draw L1 or L2 sides in the early rounds. It's all about progression to the 3rd, I always want the lowest ranked side possible. Charlton is a grim draw.

What like Dorchester :doh:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
that woman wouldn't know Plymouth from Portsmouth.....we are lucky to be drawn against Charlton....

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
oddball said:
that woman presenter wouldn't know Plymouth from Portsmouth.....we are lucky to be drawn against Charlton....

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Bermudian Green":3h12mtk7 said:
oddball":3h12mtk7 said:
that woman wouldn't know Plymouth from Portsmouth.....we are lucky to be drawn against Charlton....

I suspect that "that woman" knows more about football than most of us on here combined.

But, she is but a mere woman Bermuda, how can that be!!?? :shock: :twisted:

TBH I thought she recovered very well from a couple of slips. Easy to lose it on live tv but she finished well! :clap:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argyle Nutter":14c0wjrm said:
Cobi Budge":14c0wjrm said:
Never understand people who want to draw L1 or L2 sides in the early rounds. It's all about progression to the 3rd, I always want the lowest ranked side possible. Charlton is a grim draw.

I mean let's be fair, we had an awful team back then, probably not an awful lot better than theirs.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Bermuda....not on that performance she doesn't....good job the co preseneter baled her out....

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Cobi Budge":1004tiit said:
Argyle Nutter":1004tiit said:
Cobi Budge":1004tiit said:

I mean let's be fair, we had an awful team back then, probably not an awful lot better than theirs.
Very true Coby but we must still be careful what we wish for. I mean take Saturday for example, most of the fans and even the pundits thought we were going to hammer Wigan second half.

Jul 6, 2005
Another crap year in the Cups for Argyle.

Ignominious defeat away at Orient in the League Cup and certain defeat about 10 miles back down around the South Circular at Charlton.

Plenty of time to concentrate on the League this season.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
It will be a test of how good we are....can't ask for a non league team at home every year..

May 22, 2006
Quintrell_Green":3trhn5bx said:
Will F A Cup games be covered by i-Follow or does the BBC have outright monopoly of them?

Last year you could watch quite a few games on bookmaker sites but a stop has been put to that. BBC show some on red button but there’s absolutely no chance any tv company will pick up on such a lousy draw.

As there are no crowds this year, it would make perfect sense for games to be on I follow and share the proceeds. I suspect that will be the only way we will get any income from the FA cup this year.

Aug 4, 2011
Bermudian Green":1siqrovv said:
oddball":1siqrovv said:

I suspect that "that woman" knows more about football than most of us on here combined.
If you only tuned in at the point of the argyle draw I suspect you’ve taken oddballs comment the wrong way. She made 2 blunders early on in the draw