FA Cup Draw - Draw | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup Draw - Draw

May 8, 2011
pastiesforlife":1ddgodel said:
Quintrell_Green":1ddgodel said:
Will F A Cup games be covered by i-Follow or does the BBC have outright monopoly of them?

Last year you could watch quite a few games on bookmaker sites but a stop has been put to that. BBC show some on red button but there’s absolutely no chance any tv company will pick up on such a lousy draw.

As there are no crowds this year, it would make perfect sense for games to be on I follow and share the proceeds. I suspect that will be the only way we will get any income from the FA cup this year.

This was posted earlier

The FA has confirmed all ties in the First Round Proper of the FA Cup will be played behind closed doors.

16 fixtures will be broadcast across their domestic broadcast partners (BBC and BT Sport).

The remaining 24 fixtures can be live streamed by the host club.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
HC Green":ife0nkc8 said:
pastiesforlife":ife0nkc8 said:
Quintrell_Green":ife0nkc8 said:
Will F A Cup games be covered by i-Follow or does the BBC have outright monopoly of them?

Last year you could watch quite a few games on bookmaker sites but a stop has been put to that. BBC show some on red button but there’s absolutely no chance any tv company will pick up on such a lousy draw.

As there are no crowds this year, it would make perfect sense for games to be on I follow and share the proceeds. I suspect that will be the only way we will get any income from the FA cup this year.

This was posted earlier

The FA has confirmed all ties in the First Round Proper of the FA Cup will be played behind closed doors.

16 fixtures will be broadcast across their domestic broadcast partners (BBC and BT Sport).

The remaining 24 fixtures can be live streamed by the host club.

Thanks for the info. I did not dig far enough back!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
demportdave":38oqc6fn said:
Another crap year in the Cups for Argyle.

Ignominious defeat away at Orient in the League Cup and certain defeat about 10 miles back down around the South Circular at Charlton.

Plenty of time to concentrate on the League this season.

You should be a taxi driver if you're taking the South Circular

A12 and Blackwall Tunnel. Less than 8 miles :greensmile:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Lundan Cabbie":19fup8wb said:
demportdave":19fup8wb said:
Another crap year in the Cups for Argyle.

Ignominious defeat away at Orient in the League Cup and certain defeat about 10 miles back down around the South Circular at Charlton.

Plenty of time to concentrate on the League this season.

You should be a taxi driver if you're taking the South Circular

A12 and Blackwall Tunnel. Less than 8 miles :greensmile:
Bow to your greater professional knowledge and experience.

In my limited experience, the A12 is always very busy as the main commuter route from Braintree and Chelmsford and the Blackwall Tunnel can get very busy.

Also, if you go down the South Circular, you get a ride on the Woolwich Ferry.

Either way, it's another crap draw and almost certain defeat.