Fans United/Reunited | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans United/Reunited

Mar 31, 2006
Bradford Yorkshire
GreenMatt":3r3czzd6 said:
Green_To_The_Bone":3r3czzd6 said:
GreenMatt":3r3czzd6 said:
Going on from what plymouthargyle10 mentioned on his query thread about him bringing along a few fans of other clubs to the Bradford game, could we make this an away Fans Reunited match. It's our next northern away game and it would allow fans of more northern clubs who wanted to come on Saturday but couldn't the chance to support the cause closer to home. I could probably add at least 3 or 4 teams to the ones already mentioned.

Good idea but I think it would be better to consult Bradford (and other clubs where others fans plan to join us in the away end in other colours)

I imagine Bradford fans seeing Leeds shirts around wouldnt be too pleased if they werent informed. I hope Brighton fans don't get turned away from Crawley.
I know people at Bradford City who'd be able to help and I'd be able to speak to before any solid plans were put in place.

would you be able to keep me in the loop? i live in leeds and would be willing to help out as much as i can

Cheers

James Owen

M

mikepafc84

great ideas by all on here!
our fan base is truelly back as one, we just need the arm chair fans to come back now!
keep up the great ideas and i cannot wait until October the 8th - lets make this HUGE!

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
LG":2arwkltv said:
Have any 'official' arrangements been made for the big 125th year anniversary match yet then?
With it being less than 2 weeks away (and indeed our next home match) should 'we' be pushing and promoting this game to get many more people to come along?
Even a 'so called fan' like myself is considering taking both children along for the match (which will be Emma's first) :shock:
:thumbup:

The Fans Reunited website lists "Fans Reunited 2" on the 8th:

http://www.fansreunited.co.uk/fans-united-events.html

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
plymouthargyle10":3gew10bo said:
GreenMatt":3gew10bo said:
Green_To_The_Bone":3gew10bo said:
GreenMatt":3gew10bo said:
Going on from what plymouthargyle10 mentioned on his query thread about him bringing along a few fans of other clubs to the Bradford game, could we make this an away Fans Reunited match. It's our next northern away game and it would allow fans of more northern clubs who wanted to come on Saturday but couldn't the chance to support the cause closer to home. I could probably add at least 3 or 4 teams to the ones already mentioned.

Good idea but I think it would be better to consult Bradford (and other clubs where others fans plan to join us in the away end in other colours)

I imagine Bradford fans seeing Leeds shirts around wouldnt be too pleased if they werent informed. I hope Brighton fans don't get turned away from Crawley.
I know people at Bradford City who'd be able to help and I'd be able to speak to before any solid plans were put in place.

would you be able to keep me in the loop? i live in leeds and would be willing to help out as much as i can

Cheers

James Owen
Yeah sure no problem, I'll send off an email either this evening or tomorrow as I've been at uni all day (well since I woke up!)

Jan 28, 2010
Plymouth
Just a thought.

How about a FansReunited flag ?

A FansReunited banner with donated scarfs (1 per team perhaps) sewn/attached as a border. As the idea grows, the more teams that get involved, the bigger the flag gets !!!

S

SW19 Womble

morky":1in1rqn8 said:
Just a thought.

How about a FansReunited flag ?

A FansReunited banner with donated scarfs (1 per team perhaps) sewn/attached as a border. As the idea grows, the more teams that get involved, the bigger the flag gets !!!

There was such a scarf years ago, but IIRC it got lost in a pub in York (or shortly thereafter)! :/

Trying to organise a couple of Wombles to come down to the game on the 8th. We're playing Morecambe away. Transport links for that Saturday are shyte tho

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Kevin_Gollop":1pxmjq4j said:
LG":1pxmjq4j said:
Have any 'official' arrangements been made for the big 125th year anniversary match yet then?
With it being less than 2 weeks away (and indeed our next home match) should 'we' be pushing and promoting this game to get many more people to come along?
Even a 'so called fan' like myself is considering taking both children along for the match (which will be Emma's first) :shock:
:thumbup:

The Fans Reunited website lists "Fans Reunited 2" on the 8th:

http://www.fansreunited.co.uk/fans-united-events.html
Thanks for that link Kevin.
I thought that at the time of the initial season ticket sale 'push' that there was some sort of special day being lined up by the club (or PR) to marke the 125th anniversary match?
(as well as the special 125 season tickets/badges/certificates etc)
Haven't seen anything as yet trumpeting our special day (although the real special day will of course be when JB finally takes over!!)