Fantasy Football! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fantasy Football!

Jun 27, 2013
No worries chap, hopefully MG can shed light on the situation at some point, got a couple of weeks before the season starts! :D

B

BG21

This thread has nothing to do with Pasoti's Argyle version of fantasy football which is only open to "members" of Pasoti, I believe that if you wish to take part in that then a small donation (via the relevant Paypal button) must be made to Pasoti which goes towards our running costs and gives you "member" status, your best bet for becoming a member is to have a word with IJN though as he's in charge of the money side.

The game Mannamed is referring to in the OP, is the official Barclays Premier League FF game on the Barclays website which allows users the option to set up their own mini-league within their game, the mini-league Mannamead has set up is one for any Pasoti user to use, even those without "member" status, it is not being run by Pasoti just a bit of fun set up by one of our users to bring together Pasoti users playing the official game.

Apologies for any confusion, I hope I've cleared everything up :thumbs:

Jun 27, 2013
Fair enough, 2bh i just want 2 test my prefered Argyle XI against others, be it through either PASOTI or PLFF (pref. the former) please just post the link.

Jun 27, 2013
Cheers SG, your input is appreciated, but it was the PASOTI website FF I was really after & that I was having problems with, may well sign up 2 the PL FF at some point anyway!

B

BG21

Pilgrim Returned":17h167y1 said:
Cheers SG, your input is appreciated, but it was the PASOTI website FF I was really after & that I was having problems with, may well sign up 2 the PL FF at some point anyway!

The Pasoti FF only opened last night, if you try setting up a team now it should work, if not let me know and I'll have a look for you :thumbs:

B

BG21

CornerBoy":2er62vnu said:
Does tonight game count towards the fantasy league?

I don't think so but if you want confirmation on that your best bet is to ask on the FF Forum, Nick or Mike will know :thumbs: