Fantasy Football! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fantasy Football!

N

NorfolkGreen

Joined thank you, I'm also I one called PAFC in PL, don't know who's that is?

A

andyr1963

My attempt at mid table mediocrity has got off to a very poor start. :lol:

SINGING

I am top of the league, sing I am top of the league. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

The only way is down :greensmile:

Aug 19, 2012
I thought I would be fair and give most people a head start. Just thought I would let you know that.... :whistle:

Also I've just noticed I have Whittaker of Norwich but had him on the bench :furious:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Little Jimmy":1ls5hn56 said:
I thought I would be fair and give most people a head start. Just thought I would let you know that.... :whistle:

Also I've just noticed I have Whittaker of Norwich but had him on the bench :furious:
Have any of your players got 0 points? it sometimes makes an automatic substitution at the end of a gameweek(so Thursday in this case) and replaces someone with 0 for someone with points on the bench :thumbup:

Aug 19, 2012
Argy1e":12r07vqp said:
Little Jimmy":12r07vqp said:

Have any of your players got 0 points? it sometimes makes an automatic substitution at the end of a gameweek(so Thursday in this case) and replaces someone with 0 for someone with points on the bench :thumbup:

I am not sure but as I am only on 17 points ( :doh: ) I suspect there are. If you make transfers does it still happen? Anyway fingers crossed!

A

andyr1963

r4h4al said:
Why do Chelsea and Aston Villa have another game?[/quote

Chelsea are off to play in the Super Cup against Bayern in a couple of weeks. So to avoid fixture congestion (Champions League)the Villa game has been brought forward.