Fleetwood v Argyle Match Day Thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fleetwood v Argyle Match Day Thread

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Physical team counters our press, harries, not afraid to dive in and commit fouls, puts us on back foot mentally and physically. Fleetwood define exactly the type of team that will find it easier to beat us.

Not been in their half or had a sniff for 15 mins. Long balls coming straight back and they play smart cross field or diagonal balls from deep midfield to their front men causing all manner of problems.

Not an easy watch. Seem clueless about what to change.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pezbuck":3vgbe2oe said:
Physical team counters our press, harries, not afraid to dive in and commit fouls, puts us on back foot mentally and physically. Fleetwood define exactly the type of team that will find it easier to beat us.

Not been in their half or had a sniff for 15 mins. Long balls coming straight back and they play smart cross field or diagonal balls from deep midfield to their front men causing all manner of problems.

Not an easy watch. Seem clueless about what to change.
Spot on.

Dec 23, 2005
We are completely outplayed by the cod army - they are playing the ideal tactics from what I can see. Our defence is making far too many errors, and the defence is where the problems lay. We can't seem to unpick their team, and I can only see this match ending in tears - 4-0 plus defeat - hope I'm wrong. I've watched all the online matches this season, and this is the worse effort we have produced thus far.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Another sub Aimson off, Wootton on. Just before half time.

3 down. Game over. Awful.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Nothing short of a disgrace so far. Individual mistakes all over. Pointless lumps forward. Midfield barely touched it. Absolutely awful.

Cooper, Jephcott and Hardie at HT please.

Aug 5, 2005
Aaarrrrgh - why are we insisting on this pass it around the penalty area 97 times and then lump it up to an opposition player? There's no point to it and will cost us more goals

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Is it acceptable to skip the second half? Never left a game early but there’s not much point in this.

Clearly an off day though, we shouldn’t lose sight of the fact we’re doing well generall.