Freddie Ladapo (signs - confirmed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Freddie Ladapo (signs - confirmed)

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Looking at his agents they represent Fox and Kelly Roos also reckon we should be looking at the other players on there portfolio for clues !

B

Bonehead

Quintrell_Green":1v6f693r said:
I get the feel that Freddie's signature L is a bit of a flyer by DA. He has the physical attributes to succeed but then again so did Blissett, and that was not exactly a signature from heaven although he did score the odd goal. I think that Freddie L has a bit more 'fire in the belly' than his tall predecessor. I hope he gets the right coaching at Argyle and becomes a fan's favourite by being the scourge of centre backs. It is just a pity that amongst the coaching staff the club does not possess a previous striker. Good Luck Freddie in a green shirt.

What is Tynan doing?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I really fancy this one, don't know why, just got that David Kemp, Billy Rafferty type feeling. Could be wrong, I often am, but as I say, just feel it in my bones.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
plymouth1970":23bz27uq said:
Quintrell_Green":23bz27uq said:
I get the feel that Freddie's signature L is a bit of a flyer by DA. He has the physical attributes to succeed but then again so did Blissett, and that was not exactly a signature from heaven although he did score the odd goal. I think that Freddie L has a bit more 'fire in the belly' than his tall predecessor. I hope he gets the right coaching at Argyle and becomes a fan's favourite by being the scourge of centre backs. It is just a pity that amongst the coaching staff the club does not possess a previous striker. Good Luck Freddie in a green shirt.

What is Tynan doing?

Driving Bradleys taxi to Luton

Feb 17, 2017
Good a very good feeling about this one, I think we could be seeing more than a bench warmer here, looks to have all the attributes needed,

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Definitely a bench warmer so another squad player signed. Hopefully DA well get the best out of Freddie. My only worry is reading some comments from Southend fans is that he supposedly has a lousy first touch so not sure he well be able to do Taylor role any better than Blisset. However DA has turned many players who were not rated by their previous clubs so hopefully Freddie well be another. Good luck to him.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
IJN":346jnwxc said:
I really fancy this one, don't know why, just got that David Kemp, Billy Rafferty type feeling. Could be wrong, I often am, but as I say, just feel it in my bones.

Yeah, I think this is a good signing also.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Could be a wee gem.

May 16, 2016
Let's hope he doesn't end up like the Non League Midfielder (forgot his name) , looked a good signing but ended up just a bit out of his depth and was released. Either way, Adams usually makes the right call regarding a Players future. (Give or take the occasional baffler !).

Good luck Freddie.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Welcome to HP Freddie, let's see what you can do.

Did anyone else notice that in his picture with Wottsy that Wottsy had the same shirt on that he did in Canavans signing picture. Seems was signed at the same time but Argyle spreading out the signings.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
I like this signing.

Last season was a lot of disruption and change for him. Hopefully with an Adams pre-season in him he can be firing on all cylinders. Definitely part of what we were missing last season.

C

Cult Of Personality

Watching YouTube clip he looks like a good finisher with an eye for goal. I think he will do alright we need a plan b with Taylor being Injury prone and I think Ladapo will be a good option