Freddie Ladapo (signs - confirmed) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Freddie Ladapo (signs - confirmed)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
philmeboots":1o83l56i said:
Oh not another player with a non league background! Look what happened to Mariner, Barnes and Mackie, where did they ever get?
yes phil.what was that other useless player called again?oh,i remember,ian wright who had an abysmal record at arsenal. ;)

Aug 11, 2013
Steve Evans":xeg213ac said:
philmeboots":xeg213ac said:
Oh not another player with a non league background! Look what happened to Mariner, Barnes and Mackie, where did they ever get?
yes phil.what was that other useless player called again?oh,i remember,ian wright who had an abysmal record at arsenal. ;)

The difference perhaps is that they were a hit when they made the step up. He’s not made it at any league club and no one has kept him. Suggests he’s non league standard but love him to prove me wrong !

Sep 6, 2006
Deacster":20d8k3ha said:
Balham_Green":20d8k3ha said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":20d8k3ha said:
Got a feeling he'll become a fans favourite similar to Ryan Brunt.

Said without any evidence whatsoever
At what point do posters get banned for attempting to spoil this site? Welcome Pilgrim, bit of a wildcard signing and looks to have the raw ingredients.

Hilarious. At what point do posters get banned for writing nonsense. 'Raw ingredients '. What's that supposed to mean? Clueless.

Jun 2, 2016
Balham_Green":4k2lscok said:
Deacster":4k2lscok said:
Balham_Green":4k2lscok said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":4k2lscok said:

At what point do posters get banned for attempting to spoil this site? Welcome Pilgrim, bit of a wildcard signing and looks to have the raw ingredients.

There's no ban for writing nonsense, as your presence proves.

Hilarious. At what point do posters get banned for writing nonsense. 'Raw ingredients '. What's that supposed to mean? Clueless.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
I'mArgyleinDubai":11j563mo said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J90pr7QFxzo

Welcome Freddie. Hopefully, we'll see this dancing on a regular basis at Home Park.

He looks like he has more pace than a typical target man.
Seen enough - love his exuberance - could be a really good character to have around. Really good feeling about this. Welcome aboard Freddie.

Jan 27, 2012
philmeboots":2c9s4ya2 said:

But these players were young and just starting out. They had not been rejected by a host of previous league clubs.

Ladapo is obviously a cheapo signing. But maybe its like the goalkeeping situation with Letheren. Taylor is first choice target man, Dyson (if he signs) is second choice and Ladapo is the emergency target man if we need him.

There needs to be some established quality brought in to compliment these sorts of players though- and I live in hope that is what the budget is being saved for.

Mar 23, 2008
Balham_Green":z2qr94ch said:
Deacster":z2qr94ch said:
Balham_Green":z2qr94ch said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":z2qr94ch said:

I would explain but you wouldn't understand, or deliberately not understand to court attention like a child. Anyway, another green in happy days.

Feb 25, 2018
Glynn":2hdphbs9 said:
Welcome to HP Freddie, let's see what you can do.

Did anyone else notice that in his picture with Wottsy that Wottsy had the same shirt on that he did in Canavans signing picture. Seems was signed at the same time but Argyle spreading out the signings.

Brent Outers say: “You seriously think our coaches can afford different shirts for each day!? Deluded!”

xD Good to see pen on paper so early in the window. Shows DA was hard at work during the play-offs and probably some time before...

Sep 6, 2006
Deacster":7hal4fap said:
Balham_Green":7hal4fap said:
Deacster":7hal4fap said:
Balham_Green":7hal4fap said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":7hal4fap said:

I would explain but you wouldn't understand, or deliberately not understand to court attention like a child. Anyway, another green in happy days.

Course itsi not childish to ask for someone to be banned because they have different views. Just wish I was mature as you. I'll assume you can't explain the term yourself.

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
gaspargomez":1p8ili7s said:
philmeboots":1p8ili7s said:

But these players were young and just starting out. They had not been rejected by a host of previous league clubs.

What about Dwight then?

Aug 5, 2016
Great news. We've gone from having no quality up front without Ryan Taylor, to re-signing Taylor and two able centre forwards.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Short snatches on utube show a natural finisher, another rough diamond for DA to polish. I have the same good feeling as some other posters.

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
Natural reaction is to not be too excited about this guy. However, I wasn't that excited about Carey in his mid-twenties and hardly a superstar at Ross County. Ryan Taylor was pretty underwhelming at the time of signing and showed to be the key player in a promotion push to the Championship. Cov fans were indifferent about Lameiras leaving having just got relegated to L2 with them, DA found a system and position to get the best of him and he looked excellent at times.

If DA has done anything here, it is show us that we should give his signings a bit of time before we form a judgement.