Get ready for another Lowe rumour (Bristol City) | Page 23 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Get ready for another Lowe rumour (Bristol City)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Wigan anyone :lol:

Oct 31, 2015
mervyn":3sl2saf4 said:
You’d be mad to want to succeed Eddy Howe. One of the most outstanding managerial achievements post-war.

Totally agree.

What he did is outstanding as a manager and I suspect unprecedented. The Cherries might just start slipping down the league's now.

He will be back into management very quickly.

Still plenty of rumours to be about RL yet :funny:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Bournemouth will lose many of their best players now and I don’t expect them to get back to the PL. They don’t seem to have done much with their five years in the top flight. No new ground, no top ranked academy, no improved training facilities. They put their plans for a new training ground on hold and whilst they had plans for a new one approved last year, I wouldn’t count on that happening too soon. A L1 club which has punched above its weight (marvellously so) but I think they will struggle to stay in the championship, let alone get back in the PL.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Devongreenowl":1dwkfkbv said:
Bournemouth will lose many of their best players now and I don’t expect them to get back to the PL. They don’t seem to have done much with their five years in the top flight. No new ground, no top ranked academy, no improved training facilities. They put their plans for a new training ground on hold and whilst they had plans for a new one approved last year, I wouldn’t count on that happening too soon. A L1 club which has punched above its weight (marvellously so) but I think they will struggle to stay in the championship, let alone get back in the PL.

That is quite a blind judgement considering nobody knows how many players will stick around the club or the length of their current contracts. We know Ake is on his way and their tiny Scottish winger, Frazer? but the others are good Championship level quality, so it would be difficult to see a mass exodus to a Premiership outfit. I believe the club has better playing assets than Hull did on their relegation.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Devongreenowl":26b5t144 said:
All about opinions Quintrell. Be interesting to see then won’t it

If the rest of their squad are only ‘championship' quality, how come Eddie Howe and Bournemouth are 8th in the PL top net spenders over the last five years? Maybe he hasn’t done so well after all in getting relegated. Just a thought :cool:

Jul 6, 2005
rsp4":2pjwc6ja said:
mervyn":2pjwc6ja said:
You’d be mad to want to succeed Eddy Howe. One of the most outstanding managerial achievements post-war.

Totally agree.

What he did is outstanding as a manager and I suspect unprecedented. The Cherries might just start slipping down the league's now.

He will be back into management very quickly.
He is a very good Coach and he will not have to wait too long for his next job, but he may fancy a break from football for a few months.

However, as well as he did at Dean Court, take away the Russian money and they may not have even survived in the Championship, if indeed they would have got there in the first place.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Chances are they would have been in massive trouble with the EFL under financial fair play rules if they hadn’t got promoted. Lots of their fans now thinking they are going to be in financial trouble.