Gregg Wylde joins Morecombe on loan | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gregg Wylde joins Morecombe on loan

Mar 23, 2008
Unfortunately for him this is his third crack at league 1 and he's not made it. Decent sub but just hasn't grabbed his chances.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I'm not sure his delivery is THAT good Xisle!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It might not be Mark but his pace gave us something different.

Saying that, I think the way we are playing now, I'm not sure we need what he gave us, if that makes sense.

Dec 2, 2010
I like Wylde and thought there were times this season when I couldn't understand how Grant got the nod over him - as his finishing is equally crap!

Argyle playing with 2 x 10's seems to be working and I would be surprised if Wylde, Grant and Ainsworth are here next season. Yes we need to be able to mix it up, but can't see it being them. The change of system has also impacted on JJ - who has to play up top or wide and he won't want to be a bit part player.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
not one of Adam's better signings...in fact probably up there with the Goodwillies,Nardiellos and Shiftkeys....

Aug 5, 2016
The Doctor":2alpadnx said:
What an obviously completely pointless (re-)signing Wylde was and such a waste of budget.
Good luck to him but I suspect he’ll remain a bit-part player.

'Such a waste of budget'? Surely you'd have to know his wage to make that comment. If he's a top earner I would agree, if he's on £400 a week, not so much of a waste.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
His final ball was that poor it all but made his position redundant.

Pace to get past his man but no end product into the box.

Surprised when he resigned and pretty glad he’s left for the sake of his own career.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Not good enough and strange signing in 1st place.

Can't wait for ALL the incoming tomorrow. It's going to be like Xmas all over again.

Or maybe not don't need anymore old socks

Oct 31, 2015
Correct move to the correct league. Should never have signef him back on. Saying that I like Jim Bentley as a manager so he may be able to reinvigorate Wyldes career.

Good luck Gregg

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
disappointed that he never took the chance to keep a first team place, too good for a bench and not good enoughfor Argyle's.

He knows L2 better and will do well.. closer for him to go back to Scotland after a game, expect him to join Motherwell next season