Halmosi scouted in attempt to bring him home! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Halmosi scouted in attempt to bring him home!

G

greenshep7

Would love to see him back, he would murder any right back at this level, if he is the same player that left.................

Jul 29, 2010
greenshep7":3184mkfl said:
Would love to see him back, he would murder any right back at this level, if he is the same player that left.................

And that's the key ingredient. He's the wrong side of thirty now, that little burst of pace was key to his game, has he still got it?. Without it are the L1 defenders he would have once 'murdered' going to get close enough to kick lumps out of him.
With his lack of anything but reserve football in recent years it'd be a gamble, he'd be looking for a 'one last hurrah' contract so it would be an expensive gamble too.
I'd love to see the old Halmosi back though.

Mar 21, 2008
LiskeardLooney":2xhikx5x said:
roblap1987":2xhikx5x said:

Dont think they would loan him to someone in the same division, especially a rival team. I mean both teams are realistic play-off contenders. Not that Halmosi will decide the fate of them, but you dont want one of your rivals benifiting at your expense

surely no team would ever be that stupid... I mean, he might even go on to score against you and cause rifts through the entire club right up to board level!?...

I won't even mention the team that are at the top of our league right now...

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":2cus2j2f said:
greenshep7":2cus2j2f said:

And that's the key ingredient. He's the wrong side of thirty now, that little burst of pace was key to his game, has he still got it?. Without it are the L1 defenders he would have once 'murdered' going to get close enough to kick lumps out of him.
With his lack of anything but reserve football in recent years it'd be a gamble, he'd be looking for a 'one last hurrah' contract so it would be an expensive gamble too.
I'd love to see the old Halmosi back though.

Wrong side of 30??? He's 31 in 2 days. Wrong side of 30 is 35 - 40.

R

Rob_of_the_Greens

SteveW":2gcl5lj0 said:
Isn't postcode the expert on Hungarians?

It would be great to have Halmosi back but not in place of Noone on the left.

Noone isn't playing on the left at the moment.

S

smartieargyle

Noone was far more impressive on the right (in the first half) than on the left (in the second half) on Tuesday night.

If Halmosi ever did come back, him on the left, Noone on the right...

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
greendream":1ekbd01k said:
Overrated first time,probably useless now

You talk poo

R

Rupert

Halmosi wouldn't or couldn't go to Sheffield United because the Blades couldn't do a deal with Hull to bring their share of his wages down to a level they could afford. Does anybody think really think Argyle will succeed where the Blades failed?

Sheffield Star

And, just in case anyone thinks the wages aren't really the problem:

Hull Daily Mail

This thread should be on Rumours, by the way.

J

just_ste

I talk poo because my opinion differs to yours???? TUGBOAT?????

I didnt rate him,end of

J

just_ste

Pete H":p33t779h said:
greendream":p33t779h said:
Overrated first time,probably useless now

Overrated enough for Hull to pay over £million for him.
I would welcome him back
pete

Yea they paid over a million then realised he was not very good lol