Heany | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Heany

IJN":107nb6gd said:
I did it my way!!

rotten.jpg

Kevin was always anxious to maintain a good Public Image.

T

Theatreofgreen

Hilarious how people are blaming the administrator & Heaney for the situation the football clubs in.

Administrators aren't going to be popular.

No one is talking about Keith Todd anymore. Maybe someone should be asking him about the human cost of administration e.g. unpaid staff.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Andrew Owen":1bui1jix said:
Have a feeling this rumour's being kept alive by wishful thinking only.

Me too, I'd love to think we've seen the last of him... but why would he put money into admisistration when he couldn't raise the full money?

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Andrew Owen":jblb1i6y said:

I would tend to agree, but I believe 'skynet' has a decent track record and interesting that he has re-affirmed the story.

C

Charlie Wood

Frank_Butcher":19tl5pmc said:
Andrew Owen":19tl5pmc said:

I would tend to agree, but I believe 'skynet' has a decent track record and interesting that he has re-affirmed the story.

True or not Guilfoyle knows the "information" will fill the vacuum, the longer it goes on, the more doubt will be cast.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Charlie Wood":2j2c73ys said:
True or not Guilfoyle knows the "information" will fill the vacuum, the longer it goes on, the more doubt will be cast.

Completely agree and per your paraphrase, Guilfoyle as said as much in the past. And nowhere is the vacuum more likely to be filled than on Pasoti :)

Mar 7, 2009
Andy_Symons":2di8uooe said:
crownhillpilgrim":2di8uooe said:
Andrew Owen":2di8uooe said:

Me too, I'd love to think we've seen the last of him... but why would he put money into admisistration when he couldn't raise the full money?

I suppose it's possible that, at the time he commited to the exclusivity payment, he did have the backers required to stump up the money. Subsequently maybe those backers have pulled out - this would also go some way to explaining why the exclusivity payment is £700k light.**

** I know, it's just wishful thinking on my part, so don't shoot me for suggesting it. Anyway, has anyone got a better theory?

No, I think you're spot on Andy.

The backer was rumoured to be Abe, from Mastpoint. Maybe he has buggered off.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Heaney seems to be frantically running around like hell to find new buyers if the current ones have cleared off.

I was never especially anti this bid. Yeah it's a bit crap but I couldn't see it being any worse than the alternatives and at least it would save the club from liquidation- so I thought.

Now though, it seems to be more and more obvious he just doesn't have the money anymore. I'm SO glad the Trust are preparing a Plan B as unless by some chance Heaney summons some new bidders from mid air, we may very well need it.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
We can speculate guys for hours/days. All I can say is that I do not think that Heaney/whoever would be daft enough to commit him/themselves to a legal contract to come up with the residue required of the £1M [?] in the knowledge he cannot complete because the funds are not available.

He/ they can sued in the High Court for breach of contract and at the same time interest will be charged on the amount outstanding. There is a standard figure [I think] of 5% unless there is a variation agreed between the parties.
This will be BG's option, but it will involve him incurring more legal fees as the Administrator in prompting action against the Heaney/Consortium.

On the other hand he may take the view that the consortium are unable to get their cash payment act together and look to Brent. This will save legal fees.

If I was to put money down, I would think the Heaney/Consortium will come up with the cash, although I am inclined to think as years pass they might regret it.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Quintrell_Green":3p9mrasz said:
We can speculate guys for hours/days. All I can say is that I do not think that Heaney/whoever would be daft enough to commit him/themselves to a legal contract to come up with the residue required of the £1M [?] in the knowledge he cannot complete because the funds are not available.

He/ they can sued in the High Court for breach of contract and at the same time interest will be charged on the amount outstanding. There is a standard figure [I think] of 5% unless there is a variation agreed between the parties.
This will be BG's option, but it will involve him incurring more legal fees as the Administrator in prompting action against the Heaney/Consortium.

On the other hand he may take the view that the consortium are unable to get their cash payment act together and look to Brent. This will save legal fees.

If I was to put money down, I would think the Heaney/Consortium will come up with the cash, although I am inclined to think as years pass they might regret it.

I thought we had been told that there was no deposit involved in this transaction. I think it's normal for their to be a non-refundable deposit of around 10% but it can be a lower amount, even zero, if both parties involved agree. Of course, if you were selling something you'd surely only agree to a deposit of zero if you were trying to make life as easy as possible for the buyer... A buyer is exposed to legal action if they fail to complete the deal but in practice it would be more effort and expense than it is probably worth - that is, of course, why there is usually a deposit.

pilgrim_pete":2s7cimga said:
Andy_Symons":2s7cimga said:
Have a feeling this rumour's being kept alive by wishful thinking only

I suppose it's possible that, at the time he commited to the exclusivity payment, he did have the backers required to stump up the money. Subsequently maybe those backers have pulled out - this would also go some way to explaining why the exclusivity payment is £700k light.**

** I know, it's just wishful thinking on my part, so don't shoot me for suggesting it. Anyway, has anyone got a better theory?

It was and he has. Apparently him and the ginger one had a falling out so Abe said see you later.

Mar 19, 2004
fingers crossed that this is true and that Brent or Buttivant can step in and provide a more acceptable (to the fans and non mastpoint creditors) bid, time for that Plan B :D . Unless one of us wins the euro lottery that is................

Wonder how many tickets Heaney is buying ..... :lol:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Quintrell_Green":31g5xyzp said:

People keep talking about the £1m or the missing £700000. In order to buy the club and assets the PB has to come up with the money to pay the agreed amount to the unsecured creditors, PLUS the money to pay off the football debts (which I believe includes paying Brendan). The £1m was ONLY for PB status.

The consortium needs a fair few million to complete the deal.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
mrrapson":2pyno3l6 said:
pilgrim_pete":2pyno3l6 said:
Andy_Symons":2pyno3l6 said:
Have a feeling this rumour's being kept alive by wishful thinking only

It was and he has. Apparently him and the ginger one had a falling out so Abe said see you later.

And quite what is the evidence for that statement, Lee? If it has any strength at all, surely you have a duty to put in the hands of BG's legal team. All I know is, that it will be damn interesting if true. If we thought the past weeks were nail biting, then the days between now and the start of the FL season will a white knuckle ride to ensure all the 'ducks are in a row' to satisfy the FL's powers that be.