Heany | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Heany

Quintrell_Green":1pvv8qel said:
We can speculate guys for hours/days. All I can say is that I do not think that Heaney/whoever would be daft enough to commit him/themselves to a legal contract to come up with the residue required of the £1M [?] in the knowledge he cannot complete because the funds are not available.

He/ they can sued in the High Court for breach of contract and at the same time interest will be charged on the amount outstanding. There is a standard figure [I think] of 5% unless there is a variation agreed between the parties.
This will be BG's option, but it will involve him incurring more legal fees as the Administrator in prompting action against the Heaney/Consortium.

On the other hand he may take the view that the consortium are unable to get their cash payment act together and look to Brent. This will save legal fees.

If I was to put money down, I would think the Heaney/Consortium will come up with the cash, although I am inclined to think as years pass they might regret it.

Would he though? Or would it be the un-named director of bishop international in Gibraltar where we have no control and no one could be prosectued?

Also QG with regards to my comment about payments to ridders and hart, they have been confirmed previously by graham clark and a couple of others, no fantasy mate. Thats why people are so hacked off about the staff wages.

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
I doubt very much that KH himself would be sued for anything. It would be the PAFC 125 Ltd or whatever they are calling themselves this week. Either that or the Gib company.

If it's PAFC 125 they've got f**k all so how much is anyone going to sue them for? Gib - who knows but you can bet your arse that they'll be protected.

My take is that KH was so far down the line he signed as he would have lost his £300k anyway and bought himself (and possibly his buddy PR) some more time to try and find that elusive backer.

KH may well ending up losing 300k but I would bet that it wasn't his money in the first place to use.

The beauty of Ltd Companies. You can't put one in prison and they don't give a flying one.

Apr 15, 2008
London
So if we accept that Abe has buggered off how long before Heany calls it quits and allows Plan B to take place.

I'd wager, he won't be too keen to pull the plug and lose his PB money - he'll still be scratching around for money from now until doomsday rather than let the Trust/Brent in with Plan B.

HaroldPWH

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 9, 2006
Burbage, Leics
crownhillpilgrim":3cizuhir said:
So if we accept that Abe has buggered off how lonf before Heany calls it quits and allows Plan B to take place.

I'd wager, he won't be too keen to pull the plug and lose his PB money - he'll still be scratching around formoney from now until doomsday rather than let the Trust/Brent in with Plan B.

I am sure that Peter Ridsdale is also running around pretty quickly - lol as he pictures image. No matter what we are being told there must be a few concerned people out there......

If the Heaney bid fails to find funding..... what will happen to Ridsdales deal? Out the window I believe?
How long will BG give Heaney to show cleared funds in the bank? No letters (I wonder if the wording of that letter will ever be revealed...), no vague promises, just hard cash in the bank.....

Someone more up to speed than me can clarify I am sure......

crownhillpilgrim":cnbrkxek said:
So if we accept that Abe has buggered off how lonf before Heany calls it quits and allows Plan B to take place.

I'd wager, he won't be too keen to pull the plug and lose his PB money - he'll still be scratching around formoney from now until doomsday rather than let the Trust/Brent in with Plan B.

I'd hazard a guess that Hinchcliffe and Ridsdale are already looking for investors so they can buy the club outright if Heaney walks. Also an interesting side note us that the period they gave Heaney also see Ridsdale through his court appearance.

B

bandwagon

mrrapson":1bmf891t said:
crownhillpilgrim":1bmf891t said:

I'd hazard a guess that Hinchcliffe and Ridsdale are already looking for investors so they can buy the club outright if Heaney walks. Also an interesting side note us that the period they gave Heaney also see Ridsdale through his court appearance.

It's all such a mess now - worst thing of all is 3 Amigos have now emotional ties to this club or city so they can walk away from any carcrash they create, and I mean they created!!

When it goes to the wire, can hear the 3 echos - "it weren't me that did it"!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
mrrapson":237a5bt8 said:
crownhillpilgrim":237a5bt8 said:

Surely Hinchcliffe can't be involved in buying the club. There'd be a conflict of interest.

The Doctor":25fd6ag6 said:
mrrapson":25fd6ag6 said:
crownhillpilgrim":25fd6ag6 said:

Surely Hinchcliffe can't be involved in buying the club. There'd be a conflict of interest.

I don't know how that would work tbh, can't see a problem him representing himself. It would t be hard for him to find a solicitor to do the paperwork though would it?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
With regard to earlier comments. The purchase is being achieved through a UK contract and therefore is subject to UK law. It does not matter one jot that a director lives in the W.I., Panama or on Trefullock Moor.

Quintrell_Green":3nbd2nuz said:
With regard to earlier comments. The purchase is being achieved through a UK contract and therefore is subject to UK law. It does not matter one jot that a director lives in the W.I., Panama or on Trefullock Moor.

QG youre missing the point. It may well be subject to uk law but as the gibraltan law means non disclosure of the names of directors and Heaney is only a consultant there is no one to sue. It's all about posturing and manoeuvring this deal.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
mrrapson":1dyqscsu said:
Quintrell_Green":1dyqscsu said:

QG youre missing the point. It may well be subject to uk law but as the gibraltan law means non disclosure of the names of directors and Heaney is only a consultant there is no one to sue. It's all about posturing and manoeuvring this deal.

The longer it goes on the more I suspect Synan/Kagami are the money behind the bid :)