I reckon it is Dawson | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I reckon it is Dawson

No disrespect to Graham but any businesman worth their salt wouldn't tip their hands to what they were doing. The last thing these people want is a bidding war.

In all honesty I don't care who it is as long as it's not any of the 7 who put us where we are now.

Sep 20, 2003
argylebaz":1al07x5k said:
Not a rumour just a hunch.....after reading the following
The lawyers need to be competent and understand the process, because itā€™s quite complex. I have had a meeting with one of the potential buyers and heā€™s comfortable with the figures involved.

ā€œHe has done transactions before ā€“ not of football clubs ā€“ but out of administration.

ā€œIf I tell you any more, you will guess who he is. He just seems calm and collected.ā€
MFI comes to mind

He didn't bring MFI out of Admin, he bought the bankrupt stock.

Mr Brent however brought the Moorland Links hotel out of Admin.

I have no info but a gut feeling.

His name is still being bandied around, apparently there have been talks of putting a range store somewhere in the vacinity of the mayflower centre when it goes. Think about it, Dawson gets a significant amount of advertising nationwide for the range, shirt sponsorship etc and a new store closer to town, it makes the proposition interesting to him.

Could we be replacing the red blob with an orange one?

Sep 20, 2003
mrrapson":1w4tjhlm said:
His name is still being bandied around, apparently there have been talks of putting a range store somewhere in the vacinity of the mayflower centre when it goes. Think about it, Dawson gets a significant amount of advertising nationwide for the range, shirt sponsorship etc and a new store closer to town, it makes the proposition interesting to him.

Could we be replacing the red blob with an orange one?

The plans are already submitted and approved for that to go back to park land.

G

Green Goblin

Argyle and Dawson do not fit together. Has he seen the enormous potential to make a good deal? He has not claimed to want to get involved earlier and I do not blame him for that.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
150px-Dawson_les.jpg