I reckon it is Dawson | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I reckon it is Dawson

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Andy_Symons":a8dtyqmf said:
mrrapson":a8dtyqmf said:
Wrong Dawson.....

Mind you we need someone with a blankety blank cheque book and pen!

Ba doom tish

Gets coat.......

I suppose we'll still have to rely upon Marcel for the Mother-in-law jokes, though. :)

But only until 30th June 2011. Then he will be Argyle history along with quite a few more.

Mar 20, 2008
I was only just thinking where he had gone ...injured or just in the wilderness. Haven't seen anything in the papers either way

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Babararacucudada":22ck8s1p said:
Just in case there is any confusion here Chris Dawson is alive and well. At least he was yesterday morning when we both enjoyed breakfast at Elvira's.

I'm pretty sure it was him. He was reading an FT and there was a Bentley with personalised plates that would match him parked up right outside.

Full English?

20004064":380wbabe said:
Babararacucudada":380wbabe said:
Just in case there is any confusion here Chris Dawson is alive and well. At least he was yesterday morning when we both enjoyed breakfast at Elvira's.

I'm pretty sure it was him. He was reading an FT and there was a Bentley with personalised plates that would match him parked up right outside.

Full English?

Nope, they spoke german. Not sure why though.

M

mike_swag

Wozzer Bowden":3sqbp86x said:
argylebaz":3sqbp86x said:
Not a rumour just a hunch.....after reading the following
The lawyers need to be competent and understand the process, because itā€™s quite complex. I have had a meeting with one of the potential buyers and heā€™s comfortable with the figures involved.

ā€œHe has done transactions before ā€“ not of football clubs ā€“ but out of administration.

ā€œIf I tell you any more, you will guess who he is. He just seems calm and collected.ā€
MFI comes to mind

He didn't bring MFI out of Admin, he bought the bankrupt stock.

Mr Brent however brought the Moorland Links hotel out of Admin.

I have no info but a gut feeling.

Brent also brought Saltrock (Surfwear lesiure) out of administration....