iFollow | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep it's a strange situation.

It would be great if we could contribute to the club for iFollow video I would willingly give money BUT I suppose it is the thin end of the wedge. Whilst it would be great for us Plymouth based fans to watch the away ones, it would then be 'what about us who live in Yorkshire etc to watch the home ones. If that was allowed all teams would start seeing a dip in attendances.

It's a dilemma and no mistake.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Balham_Green":3w0ddjcn said:
silkman":3w0ddjcn said:
Emu":3w0ddjcn said:
I watched in the UK last night and thought the programme was top notch in all aspects. I hear some people experienced some problems but there were not this end.

The commentators were very knowledgeable and added to the experience.
The guys working the camera screens did an excellent job too.

The commentators talked too bleddy much but, apart from that, I thought it was fine.

The pictures were good but I thought the commentating was terrible. Had to turn volume down at times for a break. Didnt announce who was subbed for the first sub then they had Connor Grant on the pitch when he wasn't. Seemed out of touch with what was going on. How well Argyle were playing etc! Couldnt understand why crowd were getting on their back. At the end they both explicitly stated they had no words to explain that game. Not much point you being there then!
Do they get paid for that?

Glad you enjoyed it BG! ;)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
IJN":1i1jqjmv said:
Yep it's a strange situation.

It would be great if we could contribute to the club for iFollow video I would willingly give money BUT I suppose it is the thin end of the wedge. Whilst it would be great for us Plymouth based fans to watch the away ones, it would then be 'what about us who live in Yorkshire etc to watch the home ones. If that was allowed all teams would start seeing a dip in attendances.

It's a dilemma and no mistake.

I’m not so sure they would. There’s more than enough fans who go to live games come rain or shine, on tv or no. Where it would make a difference is for fans like myself who have to work most Saturdays and would like to feel they can properly get the pleasure out of watching their team. Where it would benefit me for instance is I’d suddenly have access to 46 games instead of maybe 3-4 I can attend and maybe 3-4 of ifollow matches.
Going away is not an option of many fans but for £10 each week or £230 per year they would be able to follow the team away.

With Argyle’s exiles making up the majority of away support as well as the hard core travellers I don’t see this impacting that much. Any impact at all would be extra revenue of a few 10s of thousands for people subscribing for away games.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
"Andy_S

The commentator this morning kept mentioning the break in comms.

When was that? Did you get one JJ? My link was perfect throughout.

I think they said the break in comms was on the ifollow audio side, the comms on the video side were perfect

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
chichestergreen":19fv5y0e said:
Is anyone else getting the match has now ended on ifollow?

Yes me... feeble service.

Jan 6, 2004
Yes - ifollow don’t seem to realise that if you charge for a subscription service that is only relevant a few hours a week it HAS to work in that period - this is not a one off - absolute joke.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
The club has been promoting listening to the match for £2.50 on iFollow. The match has started and it’s not broadcasting. Total joke of a service.
:furious: