iFollow | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow

Jan 6, 2004
If it is the club at fault it should be ashamed - no excuses - there should always be a back up plan - they are charging for something then not providing it

But also woohoo 1-0!

Aug 1, 2006
Another goal missed due to technical difficulties. Ifollow / team that run this shower is an absolute joke - fuming

Jan 18, 2007
Well that's 23 minutes of my life I wont get back. Thanks for that I follow, and as I type it buffers again are they using dial up?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Are all these ifollow issues only in the UK? I have no problems at all overseas, picture or comnentary.

Oct 21, 2015
So.…..in good faith you pay an annual subscription up front for what on first impression seems a very simple service ….to provide live audio commentary for 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon...we look forward to the game...we check in and ….NOTHING. Or like today off/on commentary missing the goal. Just that irritating music and recorded "apology" for any inconvenience caused. We are in the digital age but those who run ifollow just cannot get it right ...so next year we think twice about spending another wedge under false pretences. Radio commentaries from the likes of Five Live and Radio Devon are enjoyable and without any "technical hitches "...we have the lottery of the club run ifollow. Angry because not only ruining my "Argyle" saturday afternoon but also feel I have been conned. Third class service to loyal countrywide fans, I suppose the club just think they can take our addiction to Argyle for granted and we will keep coming back. Maybe if Rick Cowdery was an upcountry fan suffering this "service" he may take this more seriously ...and SORT IT OUT.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
jerryatricjanner":if5y70kv said:
Are all these ifollow issues only in the UK? I have no problems at all overseas, picture or comnentary.

Same here. This is the second season I've had it and it has been almost exemplary the whole time, and certainly more than value for money.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Lobster, it was the sort of comments I have been reading again today that put me off registering for ifollow. It looks like the problem is with UK audio listeners and I understand their angst. It is so good for us watching live overseas that I wish I subscribed much sooner. It was the Swindon game on New Year's day that pushed me into it and I have to say it is fabulous value.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
It's been a great investment for me, Jerry. I lived in London before moving here so I got to away games but not many at home. Now I can watch every week, for less than £3 per game.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Simple isn't it let local radio broadcasters do it like they used to do ! Whilst in Yorkshire I was listening to the Torquay match via the net for updates at HP and everything worked fantastically well except it was non-league football they were broadcasting rather than the no 1 team in Devon

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
Standard reply from the EFL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email.

Sorry to hear you've experiencing problems with the service. Occasionally technical issues may arise and our technical team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. It may be that since you emailed us the issue has been resolved. If not, and you require any further support, please try the chat tool (bottom of your club's website) or email ifollow@efl.com.

Thank you for contacting the EFL.

Kind Regards

Danny

Supporter Services Department

EFL

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Absolutely no problems with ifollow, the last 3 games I have watched a match in Myrtle Beach South Carolina, Largo Florida and yesterday in Madeira Beach Florida, perfect audio and perfect video.

Oct 21, 2015
Pleased for those living abroad that they are all receiving a superb audio/video service However....Ifollow offer a two tier service...those fortunate to live abroad seem to receive excellent audio and live broadcast...those of us who live in the UK get a "technical hitch" ridden solely audio service that regularly breaks down ...like yesterday when we lost transmission for ages (including when we scored the one goal !).