Incoming - Jerome Opoku signs on loan. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming - Jerome Opoku signs on loan.

Sep 6, 2006
Kentishgreen":8hwys7nc said:
So he’s played three games all behind closed doors and scored once and you’re not impressed. Amazing crystal ball gazing.

I don't rate him either. What's closed doors got to do with it?. Or scoring a goal? He is a defender! May be in the holding role would work better. He seems comfortable on the ball.

Feb 17, 2017
His interview is a good watch, rates himself a a pacey centre back thats good on the ball, sounds like exactly what we need

Oct 31, 2015
Stanley fans speak highly of him as a LB. My mate sent a link to the Stanley v Pompey game last season where they won 4-1 and you can see his assets. Number 36 if you take a look on YouTube. Sorry don't know how to post links.

Welcome to HP :scarf:

Aug 5, 2015
Behind closed doors makes it difficult to see him in action and of course there’s three or five other defenders. Aren’t our defenders allowed to score goals then?

Sep 6, 2006
Kentishgreen":20zt3i0r said:
Behind closed doors makes it difficult to see him in action and of course there’s three or five other defenders. Aren’t our defenders allowed to score goals then?

No it doesn't. Every game is on ifollow. Makes it easier to see away games! And you miss my point re defenders obviously. Can't be arsed to explain - its so obvious.

Aug 5, 2015
You mean to say you can watch football matches without being there? No wonder there are so many armchair experts. Whatever next. No I can’t be arsed either

Sep 6, 2006
Kentishgreen":3o9qllh4 said:
You mean to say you can watch football matches without being there? No wonder there are so many armchair experts. Whatever next. No I can’t be arsed either

????

Indeed I can. You should try it. Its called Ifollow. Not difficult to find.

Aug 8, 2013
Kentishgreen":213sdv0g said:
Blimey I didn’t know technology had advanced so much. Does it work on the magic lantern?

Is this a wind up ? Tell me this is a wind up.

Aug 5, 2015
I cannot tell a lie it’s a wind up. Actually now that I think about it my form master, Harry Horsler, used to refer to it as the Idiots’ Lantern

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Larry David":1d0uz89f said:
Haven’t been overly impressed with Watts to date whether he needs someone around him who is a natural organiser and leader like Canavan remains to be seen. Opoku I would imagine will start on the bench as an option to replace Watts or indeed Aimson if things don’t improve radically at the back.

I thought Watts had a decent game with Canavan next to him against Shrewsbury. Not bad really when you consider he gets very limited Defensive cover From George Cooper

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Balham_Green":3s45rbuf said:
Kentishgreen":3s45rbuf said:
So he’s played three games all behind closed doors and scored once and you’re not impressed. Amazing crystal ball gazing.

I don't rate him either. What's closed doors got to do with it?. Or scoring a goal? He is a defender! May be in the holding role would work better. He seems comfortable on the ball.

Totally agree BG, that was my thought as well that having a bigger more defensive minded CDM would be useful in certain matches.