#incoming! (Panutche Camara signs) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#incoming! (Panutche Camara signs)

Aug 29, 2008
LeonTheGreen":1cqaqz5j said:
WoodsyGreen":1cqaqz5j said:
Let's hope so. His goalscoring record is poor for an attacking player - whether that's down to his role in the Crawley team or inability to finish we'll have to wait and see.

Where did you get the attacking player bit from?

He’s a strong, athletic box to box midfielder.

Maybe because our own website describes him as 'an attacking midfielder'! https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/pilgrim-panutche/

Mar 14, 2009
I think l love him already for one answer he gave.

What can you give to the team he was asked? Running. I will run all day. Lots of energy.

Argyle adding pace and energy to their team. Him and Mayor in the two no10 positions seems a really exciting prospect.

Aug 10, 2006
Cult Of Personality":8a74hg8y said:
Watched a good YouTube video of his best bits.. Looks big strong box to box player with an eye for goal and a pass.. Could be a steal of a player
you won't see his worst bits on you tube will you.

Mar 14, 2009
loyal1970":3drum510 said:
Cult Of Personality":3drum510 said:
Watched a good YouTube video of his best bits.. Looks big strong box to box player with an eye for goal and a pass.. Could be a steal of a player

No, but how many clips would you find where Sarcevic beats a player in a one on one dual?

You shouldn’t judge a player via YouTube but what you can see if attributes he might bring.

Last season we continually went to Mayor to help break down a team. Often he had two players on him.

This time around it appears we have signed players who have the ability to take possession of the ball, run with it and beat a opposition player.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Looks an exciting prospect. Can't wait to see him in action.

Jul 14, 2008
Metal_Green_Mickey":3b0q8z4s said:
loyal1970":3b0q8z4s said:
Cult Of Personality":3b0q8z4s said:

No, but how many clips would you find where Sarcevic beats a player in a one on one dual?

You shouldn’t judge a player via YouTube but what you can see if attributes he might bring.

Last season we continually went to Mayor to help break down a team. Often he had two players on him.

This time around it appears we have signed players who have the ability to take possession of the ball, run with it and beat a opposition player.

That’s a good point. I imagine one of Lowe’s main aims is to bring in players who will occupy opposition players (like Nouble and now Camara) so that Mayor can have a bit more space.

Jul 27, 2020
welcome panutche interesting signing and looks likely to be a pacey addition just what we need and also an appetite to prove himself at a higher level

Aug 5, 2016
Energetic, ball winner, good on the ball. Can't remember the last time we had a box to box midfielder like it. Hourihane fits those descriptions but he didnt steam into 50/50 situations and come out with the ball like Camara repeatedly does in those Crawley highlights. Could be an exciting and important new dimension to Argyle's midfield play.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Happy with this one. To echo RL's words the other day, he looks a prospect. Will be a good foil for Mayor in the middle.

I hope his nickname is "Christian" Panutche.

If Page comes in at LWB, i think we only need a backup CM, a starting CDM and a starting CB and we'll have a very well balanced squad.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Lobster":8101w4ka said:
Happy with this one. To echo RL's words the other day, he looks a prospect. Will be a good foil for Mayor in the middle.

If Page comes in at LWB, i think we only need a backup CM, a starting CDM and a starting CB and we'll have a very well balanced squad.

I’d still like a natural RWB, Byron Moore is a good back up to have there and I prefer Joe Edwards in CDM.

Mar 8, 2016
LeonTheGreen":2qf46jzx said:
Lobster":2qf46jzx said:

I’d still like a natural RWB, Byron Moore is a good back up to have there and I prefer Joe Edwards in CDM.

No i disagree, I think Byron is brilliantly consistent for this level and had his best games at RWB, I can see him making that position his own. I hope so anyway.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
LeonTheGreen":2n1ykee4 said:
Lobster":2n1ykee4 said:

I thought Byron was outstanding at RWB last season and I think that is his best position, so much so that I had him in my top 3 for player of the season.