investment | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

investment

A

Anonymous

sharkbait":3g03xtw8 said:
TinTin":3g03xtw8 said:
Greenblooded1":3g03xtw8 said:
So the the line we were told about developing the ground to bring additional revenue streams into the club, which would help sustain a higher quality team were blox then. No surprise really is it.

Tip of the iceberg, mate :)

Keep the Faith :D

Have you decided to tell anyone the big secret yet?
come on were all waiting. :)

As I was a guest of a client and it was free I was eagerly awaiting Tin Tin in the lounge on Saturday to hopefully gain a snipet or two but did not see him in there before, during or even after the game? :(

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Stan Ogden":10qhx9hh said:
sharkbait":10qhx9hh said:
TinTin":10qhx9hh said:
Greenblooded1":10qhx9hh said:
So the the line we were told about developing the ground to bring additional revenue streams into the club, which would help sustain a higher quality team were blox then. No surprise really is it.

Tin Tin was seen leaving his normal seat way before the end of the match. I suspect to take solace in the Brit before the rush.

As I was a guest of a client and it was free I was eagerly awaiting Tin Tin in the lounge on Saturday to hopefully gain a snipet or two but did not see him in there before, during or even after the game? :(

A

Anonymous

tonycholwell":3ryysmcj said:
Stan Ogden":3ryysmcj said:
sharkbait":3ryysmcj said:
TinTin":3ryysmcj said:
Greenblooded1":3ryysmcj said:

Tin Tin was seen leaving his normal seat way before the end of the match. I suspect to take solace in the Brit before the rush.

Understandable Tony, I was just hoping to gain a bit of info from him in the Lounge as I hardly make it to home games let alone in 'the posh bit'!

He seems to know what is going on and am trying to nab some much needed uplifting good news

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Stan Ogden":2d8cqe76 said:
tonycholwell":2d8cqe76 said:
Stan Ogden":2d8cqe76 said:
sharkbait":2d8cqe76 said:
TinTin":2d8cqe76 said:
Greenblooded1":2d8cqe76 said:

Understandable Tony, I was just hoping to gain a bit of info from him in the Lounge as I hardly make it to home games let alone in 'the posh bit'!

He seems to know what is going on and am trying to nab some much needed uplifting good news

Sorry about that Stan, not sure where my post went.

It was along the lines off I saw Tin Tin leave about 4.35pm and guessed he was off for a beer, but didnt come into the Lounge, so probably the Brit.

A

Anonymous

tonycholwell":23l13clg said:
Stan Ogden":23l13clg said:
tonycholwell":23l13clg said:
Stan Ogden":23l13clg said:
sharkbait":23l13clg said:
TinTin":23l13clg said:
Greenblooded1":23l13clg said:

Sorry about that Stan, not sure where my post went.

It was along the lines off I saw Tin Tin leave about 4.35pm and guessed he was off for a beer, but didnt come into the Lounge, so probably the Brit.

No problem Tony, it was there all along

I didn't realise that my location was of such great importance :shock:

The AL was "out of bounds" for me on Saturday - for reasons which I do not wish to make public on here - some of you Lounge Lizards may already know and I need to be very careful as to what I say :cry:

Mar 19, 2004
So is the investment still imminent ?

and is it AEG at £800k which whilst welcome is hardly ground breaking?

or is it something bigger and better ?

or was it just optimism.......

A

Anonymous

TinTin":3kka2oq8 said:
I didn't realise that my location was of such great importance :shock:

The AL was "out of bounds" for me on Saturday - for reasons which I do not wish to make public on here - some of you Lounge Lizards may already know and I need to be very careful as to what I say :cry:

Out of bounds! :shock:

Have you been banned for drinking the bar dry?! As I said on Terraces not taking the mikey, if its serious I apologise, I was just looking forward to saying hi.

A

Anonymous

Dartmoors_Green":1f9i0dqd said:
Sussed it at last. Zubar has signed.

At least it confirms there is no transfer embargo in place - at the moment