It was Williams goal | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

It was Williams goal

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
It was deffo over the line and William's goal, I was in the Devonport end and it certainly looked in to me but just to make sure (I had drunk a drink or two!) I have just watched it on "Goals Express" on Sky and that confirmed it. IT WAS OVER THE LINE NO DOUBT!

Aug 7, 2010
Just seen the goals on Sky williams goal was definitely over the line. Feeney took his goal very well, awful Macclesfields defence was awful, no one picked him up, it was a free header from 5 yards away

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I was right in line with it , it was deffo over the line , a Williams goal.He looked a little better and a little fitter today , hopefully more to come.

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
I agree it was Williams' goal. Sat in Block 9, fairly level with the goal line, and the free kick crashed against the bar bounced back down and was a good foot over the line, then spun back out again and finished off by Soukouna.

Apr 21, 2007
Exmouth
Mark Pedlar":9kh1avxq said:
Was the linesman Russian!!? Never went in. Linesman signalled it had NOT gone in. That's what the Macclesfield players were shouting about until they realised that he hadn't flagged for off-side. Good free-kick but ....

I've been watching football a long time and have never seen a linesman flag for something NOT happening. Christ..most of them dont signal when something does happen!!

From where I was sat the initial free kick from Williams was over the line and the lino waved his flag and pointed towards the centre circle to indicate a goal.

Having said all that does it really matter cos at the end of the day ARGYLE SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :greensmile: :clap:

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Regardless, I hope Ladji has been out and apologised to the woodwork! He's a bloody tank at times and that post took the full force of him!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cobi Budge":skc5wx3z said:
After watching the football league show I have no doubts it was in. Very good goal,
Thought you had no doubts even before watching the FL pish

G

GreenArmy1986

i was in block 8 in line with the goal it was over the line

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
GreenSam":3q1saws6 said:
Be fair to Cobi, some of his posts may be questionable but I think he's spot on here.

Robbie's a very tidy player imo, rather like a slightly poorer man's version of Jim Paterson with the same strong and weak spots. Comfortably good enough for L2 level.

:iagree:

but he is 'competent' and 'reliable' so even when he plays great he won't get his fair share of MotM awards., just like Patterson J in fact.

why knock him? great at this level and signed for US, what more can you ask FFS!!?? :doh:

Oct 24, 2010
pogleswoody":3h0p9rod said:
GreenSam":3h0p9rod said:
Be fair to Cobi, some of his posts may be questionable but I think he's spot on here.

Robbie's a very tidy player imo, rather like a slightly poorer man's version of Jim Paterson with the same strong and weak spots. Comfortably good enough for L2 level.

but he is 'competent' and 'reliable' so even when he plays great he won't get his fair share of MotM awards., just like Patterson J in fact.

why knock him? great at this level and signed for US, what more can you ask FFS!!?? :doh:

I agree, think he's a very good footballer, committed, good on the ball, great left foot. Similarities to Paterson.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
esmer":1wchr8dz said:
pogleswoody":1wchr8dz said:
GreenSam":1wchr8dz said:

I agree, think he's a very good footballer, committed, good on the ball, great left foot. Similarities to Paterson.

I had a really good chat with Robbie after the game told him the goal was his ,so im glad that has been confirmed ............... Says he is loving life in plymouth (apart from not being paid)...... was looking forward to the crawley game so he can spend the weekend with his girlfriend in london who he hasnt seen for 6 weeks

R

RedGreen

green grandad":3nelmhpn said:
I was right in line with it , it was deffo over the line , a Williams goal.He looked a little better and a little fitter today , hopefully more to come.

+1, me too right in line, would have been a travesty if it was not given to Williams!