It was Williams goal | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

It was Williams goal

R

RedGreen

Half-Time-Pasty":wewrrbv5 said:
Regardless, I hope Ladji has been out and apologised to the woodwork! He's a bloody tank at times and that post took the full force of him!

Made me laugh that, didn't flinch either did he, it was good to see an Argyle player following in first to the ball too, the man is a real star in the making.

Mar 27, 2008
Mark Pedlar":fjagdwec said:
Was the linesman Russian!!? Never went in. Linesman signalled it had NOT gone in. That's what the Macclesfield players were shouting about until they realised that he hadn't flagged for off-side. Good free-kick but ....

From what I saw at the game, the linesman signalled right away that it was in and was making his way back to the halfway line.

Feb 23, 2008
esmer":1eyn94vg said:
pogleswoody":1eyn94vg said:
GreenSam":1eyn94vg said:
Be fair to Cobi, some of his posts may be questionable but I think he's spot on here.

Robbie's a very tidy player imo, rather like a slightly poorer man's version of Jim Paterson with the same strong and weak spots. Comfortably good enough for L2 level.

:iagree:

but he is 'competent' and 'reliable' so even when he plays great he won't get his fair share of MotM awards., just like Patterson J in fact.

why knock him? great at this level and signed for US, what more can you ask FFS!!?? :doh:

I agree, think he's a very good footballer, committed, good on the ball, great left foot. Similarities to Paterson.

Is this the same paterson most people on here thought was a squad player at best and couldnt wait to get rid of?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
chunkymonkey78":3u04jjdd said:
esmer":3u04jjdd said:
pogleswoody":3u04jjdd said:
GreenSam":3u04jjdd said:
Be fair to Cobi, some of his posts may be questionable but I think he's spot on here.

Robbie's a very tidy player imo, rather like a slightly poorer man's version of Jim Paterson with the same strong and weak spots. Comfortably good enough for L2 level.

but he is 'competent' and 'reliable' so even when he plays great he won't get his fair share of MotM awards., just like Patterson J in fact.

why knock him? great at this level and signed for US, what more can you ask FFS!!?? :doh:

I agree, think he's a very good footballer, committed, good on the ball, great left foot. Similarities to Paterson.

Is this the same paterson most people on here thought was a squad player at best and couldnt wait to get rid of?
Can't speak for others but I didn't think that and certainly not last season.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
Yep - fair enough I was wrong. Williams' goal.

Feb 23, 2008
GreenSam":1f2g940j said:
chunkymonkey78":1f2g940j said:
esmer":1f2g940j said:
pogleswoody":1f2g940j said:
GreenSam":1f2g940j said:

Can't speak for others but I didn't think that and certainly not last season.

I didnt either. But seem to remember alot of people on here didnt rate him, and there wasnt exactly an outcry when he was released.

J

jannerjoe

Mark Pedlar":1wes1sd2 said:
Was the linesman Russian!!? Never went in. Linesman signalled it had NOT gone in. That's what the Macclesfield players were shouting about until they realised that he hadn't flagged for off-side. Good free-kick but ....

you sir, are a donkey, why would the lino signal that it had NOT gone in, if it hadn't gone in it would have just been play on. You don't see him signal to say it wasnt a goal when the keeper saves it or the shot gets blocked so why would he when it hit the bar.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
Mark Pedlar":3nfz30v8 said:
Mark Pedlar
ā ļæ¼ā Ā  ā ļæ¼ā Ā  ā ļæ¼ā Ā 

ā Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 pmĀ ļæ¼ā 

Yep - fair enough I was wrong. Williams' goal.

jannerjoe":3nfz30v8 said:
Mark Pedlar":3nfz30v8 said:

you sir, are a donkey, why would the lino signal that it had NOT gone in, if it hadn't gone in it would have just been play on. You don't see him signal to say it wasnt a goal when the keeper saves it or the shot gets blocked so why would he when it hit the bar.

In your rush to mock I think you may have missed this!

Liam Vercoe

šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Nov 27, 2010
grumps":1b9525hl said:
when robbie was told it was deffo his goal he reportedly said " I'll TAKE THAT " :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :whistle: :whistle:

He was thinking of staying at the back for good before he found it was his goal, though.