Jack Leslie mentioned on National News - now Global. | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jack Leslie mentioned on National News - now Global.

Sep 8, 2019
Several NHS and healthcare staff approached the local UNISON trade union branch asking for a donation to be made to this cause. I am Pleased to say that this motion was passed last month and £1k hit the crowdfunding account today from Unison. I have posted this great news and link on both the Livewell Southwest ( company who provide most of the NHS services in Plymouth and west Devon) and the Plymouth in Unison FB pages and asked for staff/ members to donate if they can . Hopefully this post will be seen by thousands of staff and members who might be in a position to spare a few quid. Fingers crossed £100k should be passed very soon and the statue can be built.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Whyme46":1ym7b5en said:
Several NHS and healthcare staff approached the local UNISON trade union branch asking for a donation to be made to this cause. I am Pleased to say that this motion was passed last month and £1k hit the crowdfunding account today from Unison. I have posted this great news and link on both the Livewell Southwest ( company who provide most of the NHS services in Plymouth and west Devon) and the Plymouth in Unison FB pages and asked for staff/ members to donate if they can . Hopefully this post will be seen by thousands of staff and members who might be in a position to spare a few quid. Fingers crossed £100k should be passed very soon and the statue can be built.
Nice one. :clap: :clap:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
£87,275
raised of £100,000 target
supporters
87%
6 days left

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Squeaky bum time, 4 days to go and ticking over. Would be way less stressful if there were was a week's extension :lol:

I have no idea if this is the case, but could also be there are people or businesses out there who will push it over the line if needed.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
The Doctor":henyolgs said:
That raffle is a smart way to squeeze a little more out of people and it tempted me to put another £10 in the kitty.
Yep, I chucked in another £20.
Although if I win the meal do you think Derriford Hospital will allow me out? If I put a coat on perhaps?