Jack Leslie mentioned on National News - now Global. | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jack Leslie mentioned on National News - now Global.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Proud to say that the 50/50 Committee chucked in £1000 today. :scarf:

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The generosity of all those donating and sharing the campaign is amazing.
Going into these next days and hours of the campaign any donation will edge this closer to reality. Reaching out to anyone who may not have been aware of the campaign will also help hugely.
A statue of Jack at Home Park is in touching distance, celebrating his life and remembering the importance of his story.

Keith Whitfield

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 30, 2015
This is wonderful news. What a fantastic message it sends out for our club and the values it stands for. I've been amazed by the number and range of friends who have picked up on the Jack Leslie story and have contacted me to give their support, people who have no interest in football or Plymouth - even Burnley supporters! As a former coach used to say - one more round.

COYG

Thanks again to Pasoti - just had another big donation thanks to the Martin Rowson and Argyle shirt auctions. Really appreciated.

Just wanted to plug the Facebook live event we have tomorrow (Mon 10th) at 8pm with Ronnie Mauge, Josh Widdicombe and Jack's Granddaughters.

Am hoping we'll have hit the target by then but the raffle is going well and the more tickets we sell the better... that could get us there!

Details of the event (and the raffle which has been plugged) are here...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1133899606981467/

Cheers all.

Matt

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
£96,680 raised of £100,000 target
1734 supporters
96%
2 days left

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I would say squeaky bum time, but surely we're now so close that someone or something would get it over the line if it's just short.

Having to bite my tongue (or fingers, rather) not to start discussing where it would go or what it would look like... don't want to curse it!

Now to remember my Paypal password and buy a few of those tickets.