Jamie Mackie | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Mackie

Argyle_4_Life":5baftbsq said:
Mackie cost QPR £150,000 during the summer, a fee that will rise to £500,000 if the club is promoted

If this is true then its mind-boggling to me.

We paid £145k for a Conference player over two years ago and agree to sell him as a Championship player for £5k more? :?

I also see that he has been officially called-up for Scotland so congratulations to him, well deserved.

It is true, warnock let it slip in an interview a few weeks ago. We had to accept the best deal we could get and qpr were the o ly club he wanted to join.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Devonportender":tgnihigj said:
Argyle_4_Life":tgnihigj said:
Mackie cost QPR £150,000 during the summer, a fee that will rise to £500,000 if the club is promoted

If this is true then its mind-boggling to me.

We paid £145k for a Conference player over two years ago and agree to sell him as a Championship player for £5k more? :?

I also see that he has been officially called-up for Scotland so congratulations to him, well deserved.

It is true, warnock let it slip in an interview a few weeks ago. We had to accept the best deal we could get and qpr were the o ly club he wanted to join.

Why? He had a year left on his contract.

If this is true it's a staggeringly incompetent bit of business by the club.

Mar 16, 2009
London
BG - if it isn't true, let's hope we got a lot more than £500,000 for him...
Or at least that we were cute enough to factor in add ons and clauses.

D

Dickie Moyle

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned but is it not possible that, the reason the figure MAY be so low is that part of the deal was for QPR to write-off all or a percentage of the Simon Walton Transfer that was still outstanding??

I have no knowledge of this, just a thought!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nice one in the Sun today. Mackie gets rated 9 out of 10 and gets included in the team of the day. He plays for Watford now apparently. :) :) :) :)

Mar 23, 2008
Plympton
With the finances that QPR have, I can't see any reason why they would want or have any need to sell him. Especially seeing as they've only signed him recently and he's benfitting the club hugely.