January League 2 transfers | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

January League 2 transfers

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Even with Yates and Doyle I’m confident we’ll finish above Swindon this season.. #believeinLowe

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Doyle back to Swindon.

I'd wager Swindon taking one of the 3 spots for sure now. Remaining 2 between ourselves, them up the road (unless they've just started their annual slide into the playoffs) or Crewe.

That signing is only bad for Bradford.

Jun 24, 2008
Swindon have signed Hallam Hope, Jerry Yates and now Doyle... together with youth loans from Premier League and Championships teams. They're a force to be reckoned with now and how they can afford it all we'll never know! :shocked:

Dec 3, 2005
Dont understand the logic at Bradford, allowing Eoin Doyle to sign for Swindon, after scoring 23 goals for them in 22 games!

Nothing like giving a main rival a helping hand - they must have some great strikers at Bradford.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
djg145":21keo5tg said:
Dont understand the logic at Bradford, allowing Eoin Doyle to sign for Swindon, after scoring 23 goals for them in 22 games!

Nothing like giving a main rival a helping hand - they must have some great strikers at Bradford.
I would imagine that teams at our level can't afford to hold on to a player just to prevent him going to a rival. He clearly wasn't happy at Bradford so best to let him go. Seeing as Swindon was his only option, it makes sense, although it is probably galling for them.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
ping_g5":3j3d836w said:
djg145":3j3d836w said:

I would imagine that teams at our level can't afford to hold on to a player just to prevent him going to a rival. He clearly wasn't happy at Bradford so best to let him go. Seeing as Swindon was his only option, it makes sense, although it is probably galling for them.

I wonder if Bradford are having money issues , 2 high wage strikers ( top scorer in the division and their club top scorer by some way ) allowed to leave in the final week before the transfer window closes .

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
DartingtonPilgrim":1bs5r8kn said:
ping_g5":1bs5r8kn said:
djg145":1bs5r8kn said:

I wonder if Bradford are having money issues , 2 high wage strikers ( top scorer in the division and their club top scorer by some way ) allowed to leave in the final week before the transfer window closes .

I was told by a Swindon fan that Bradford were exceeding the FFP rules so had to get rid of some high wage earners...whether that is true who knows.The other rumour was that Doyle has been given only a 6 month contract on lower wages so he may move on in the summer...again who knows if true

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":16p6qggp said:
Even with Yates and Doyle I’m confident we’ll finish above Swindon this season.. #believeinLowe

Really? :crazy: And the evidence for that is.....

Sep 6, 2006
Willis88":2cn11ca6 said:
Doyle back to Swindon.

I'd wager Swindon taking one of the 3 spots for sure now. Remaining 2 between ourselves, them up the road (unless they've just started their annual slide into the playoffs) or Crewe.

Have you not noticed Colchester and Northampton? 2 massively in form teams. Could be a high points total required.

Aug 5, 2016
Devizes Green":2vvck0zv said:
DartingtonPilgrim":2vvck0zv said:
ping_g5":2vvck0zv said:
djg145":2vvck0zv said:

I was told by a Swindon fan that Bradford were exceeding the FFP rules so had to get rid of some high wage earners...whether that is true who knows.The other rumour was that Doyle has been given only a 6 month contract on lower wages so he may move on in the summer...again who knows if true

Bradford have also let James Vaughan go to Tranmere.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Balham_Green":3vdd5s70 said:
Willis88":3vdd5s70 said:
Doyle back to Swindon.

Have you not noticed Colchester and Northampton? 2 massively in form teams. Could be a high points total required.

In form but with a points and GiH deficit they will need a couple of teams to slip up badly to make the cut.

But I do agree about high points total this season. It'll be tight all the way to the end

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
flowchart":32qf3sri said:
Balham_Green":32qf3sri said:
JannerinCardiff":32qf3sri said:

Really? :crazy: And the evidence for that is.....

The form table?

The form table for the season up to now would show Swindon are better than us.
Yes we’ve got games in hand but the points aren’t in the bag yet.