Le Fondre | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Le Fondre

Mar 7, 2009
British Racing Green":zwrqyarn said:
mines a smooth":zwrqyarn said:
British Racing Green":zwrqyarn said:
:lol: Threads like this are comic genius. Some people take football far too seriously!
I know this and i've heard that from someone at the club, shop, jumble sale etc...
I shouldn't mock as things change by the minute in football :lol:

Reid denies it, Rotherham deny it and people are still trying to suggest it's going to happen. Honestly..

nice to hear your opinion now the windows shut,an people ask why no one posts rumours on here anymore
I rest my case :)
I didn't comment earlier as it was clear that this was pie in the sky. The club is broke as a joke, Reid denied it, they denied it.. What more proof do you need? Don't get the hump with me for pointing out the glaringly obvious.

Why didn't you post before the window shut then?
Why did you wait til it was clear no deal had been done before you posted this?

B

British Racing Green

pilgrim_pete":2w13wgs8 said:
British Racing Green":2w13wgs8 said:
mines a smooth":2w13wgs8 said:
British Racing Green":2w13wgs8 said:
:lol: Threads like this are comic genius. Some people take football far too seriously!
I know this and i've heard that from someone at the club, shop, jumble sale etc...

Reid denies it, Rotherham deny it and people are still trying to suggest it's going to happen. Honestly..

nice to hear your opinion now the windows shut,an people ask why no one posts rumours on here anymore
I didn't comment earlier as it was clear that this was pie in the sky. The club is broke as a joke, Reid denied it, they denied it.. What more proof do you need? Don't get the hump with me for pointing out the glaringly obvious.

Some of you are a rare breed :)

Aug 24, 2009
British Racing Green":2g68igcu said:
pilgrim_pete":2g68igcu said:
mines a smooth":2g68igcu said:

easy to point out the obvious after the event/ i rest my case

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
mines a smooth":39nhe0cl said:
British Racing Green":39nhe0cl said:
pilgrim_pete":39nhe0cl said:
mines a smooth":39nhe0cl said:

Evin Eegan is a waner. I rest my Ks.

B

British Racing Green

mines a smooth":3ht45ou5 said:
British Racing Green":3ht45ou5 said:
pilgrim_pete":3ht45ou5 said:
mines a smooth":3ht45ou5 said:

Easy to point out after the event? It was clear to see the moment it was mentioned.
Which part of 'broke' are you failing to understand? You're seriously suggesting we were making an actual attempt of getting in a player who his club value at 3 million and is worth at least a million?

Common sense seems to go right over the head of quite a few people, what planet are some of you on.

You were way way off the mark, get over it.

Mar 7, 2009
British Racing Green":3kcroooy said:
mines a smooth":3kcroooy said:
pilgrim_pete":3kcroooy said:
mines a smooth":3kcroooy said:

Easy to point out after the event? It was clear to see the moment it was mentioned.
Which part of 'broke' are you failing to understand? You're seriously suggesting we were making an actual attempt of getting in a player who his club value at 3 million and is worth at least a million?

Common sense seems to go right over the head of quite a few people, what planet are some of you on.

You were way way off the mark, get over it.

1. He isn't worth a million. Brett Pitman, who has been scoring more goals at a higher level than ALF recently went for 600k in installments

2. Why didn't you express your views before the window was shut and no deal was done? If you were that sure nothing was going to happen, why wait til the window was shut to say so?

Smooth is right. It's a wonder people don't post rumours anymore.

B

British Racing Green

If you'd take the time to look a couple of posts above, you'd see that I answered your question prior to you first asking me.
Obsessive forum users can easily become one dimensional. Why do you feel the need to be confrontational? 2 or 3 people on this thread seemed to put across that this was happening and were privvy to that info and it turned out that it couldn't be further from the truth. Now personally, I find that quite funny.
This is a football forum I believe so loosen up.

Mar 7, 2009
The Doctor":1c4f7cs8 said:
Anyway BRG... how about Le Fondre joining us on loan (as a prelude to a permanent switch in January)? You read it here first... :wink:

Wait til the loan window closes, and then he'll tell you if it's true or not :)

B

British Racing Green

The Doctor":3bhfrt6i said:
Anyway BRG... how about Le Fondre joining us on loan (as a prelude to a permanent switch in January)? You read it here first... :wink:
I would be very pleased indeed. He's a proven goalscorer and that is exactly what we are lacking.
A loan move is completely plausable due to our financial position.

B

British Racing Green

pilgrim_pete":1yv97wei said:
The Doctor":1yv97wei said:

Wait til the loan window closes, and then he'll tell you if it's true or not :)
You're getting sidetracked. The point made was relating to the purchase in this window of said player.

B

brrrrap

British Racing Green":38tlccgb said:
The Doctor":38tlccgb said:
I would be very pleased indeed. He's a proven goalscorer and that is exactly what we are lacking.

Maclean is a proven goal-scorer at this level

B

British Racing Green

brrrrap":4z7rl82w said:
British Racing Green":4z7rl82w said:
The Doctor":4z7rl82w said:

ALF has been a consistent goalscorer for the past 2-3 seasons and hasn't suffered an injury affecting his career, the same cannot be said of Maclean.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
British Racing Green":1kaogd9a said:
brrrrap":1kaogd9a said:
British Racing Green":1kaogd9a said:
The Doctor":1kaogd9a said:

ALF has been a consistent goalscorer for the past 2-3 seasons and hasn't suffered an injury affecting his career, the same cannot be said of Maclean.

In a league below unproven.........Sounds familiar Scott taylor,Jermaine Easter anyone why the frenzy over a player who is only potentially better than we have i never understand this attitude that just because someone has scored shedloads for someone else he would do it at Argyle I think even Shearers career in his prime would have been finished in this team

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
GreenEden":2qv5iuu8 said:
British Racing Green":2qv5iuu8 said:
brrrrap":2qv5iuu8 said:
British Racing Green":2qv5iuu8 said:
The Doctor":2qv5iuu8 said:

In a league below unproven.........Sounds familiar Scott taylor,Jermaine Easter anyone why the frenzy over a player who is only potentially better than we have i never understand this attitude that just because someone has scored shedloads for someone else he would do it at Argyle I think even Shearers career in his prime would have been finished in this team

Very true GE.

Regardless of who our strikers are, we need the midfield capable of supplying the wheelbarrows full of opportunities so that the strikers can fill said sheds ! :)