Le Fondre | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Le Fondre

B

British Racing Green

GreenEden":t16c9s7r said:
British Racing Green":t16c9s7r said:
brrrrap":t16c9s7r said:
British Racing Green":t16c9s7r said:
The Doctor":t16c9s7r said:
Anyway BRG... how about Le Fondre joining us on loan (as a prelude to a permanent switch in January)? You read it here first... :wink:
I would be very pleased indeed. He's a proven goalscorer and that is exactly what we are lacking.
A loan move is completely plausable due to our financial position.

Maclean is a proven goal-scorer at this level
ALF has been a consistent goalscorer for the past 2-3 seasons and hasn't suffered an injury affecting his career, the same cannot be said of Maclean.

In a league below unproven.........Sounds familiar Scott taylor,Jermaine Easter anyone why the frenzy over a player who is only potentially better than we have i never understand this attitude that just because someone has scored shedloads for someone else he would do it at Argyle I think even Shearers career in his prime would have been finished in this team
Simple question then...

Would you prefer to bring in a striker who has got a consistent record or one who hasn't?
He plays in the league beneath us, not the south western peninsula league or whatever. Our standard of football is not a million miles away from League 2 football so I find your post a bit stupid.
Any signing is a gamble but the odds of a successful signing are greatly increased if a striker knows where the net is :?

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
British Racing Green":7p3phnc2 said:
GreenEden":7p3phnc2 said:
brrrrap":7p3phnc2 said:
The Doctor":7p3phnc2 said:
Anyway BRG... how about Le Fondre joining us on loan (as a prelude to a permanent switch in January)? You read it here first... :wink:
I would be very pleased indeed. He's a proven goalscorer and that is exactly what we are lacking.
A loan move is completely plausable due to our financial position.

Maclean is a proven goal-scorer at this level
ALF has been a consistent goalscorer for the past 2-3 seasons and hasn't suffered an injury affecting his career, the same cannot be said of Maclean.

In a league below unproven.........Sounds familiar Scott taylor,Jermaine Easter anyone why the frenzy over a player who is only potentially better than we have i never understand this attitude that just because someone has scored shedloads for someone else he would do it at Argyle I think even Shearers career in his prime would have been finished in this team
Simple question then...

Would you prefer to bring in a striker who has got a consistent record or one who hasn't?
He plays in the league beneath us, not the south western peninsula league or whatever. Our standard of football is not a million miles away from League 2 football so I find your post a bit stupid.
Any signing is a gamble but the odds of a successful signing are greatly increased if a striker knows where the net is :?

Well as you say BRG a goal scorer who knows where the net is are much more likely to be succesfull than those who are not thats why Rory patterson ans Steve maclean are firing on all cylinders then isnt it ??
Previous records whilst getting the players up the leagues can count for nothing when moving clubs there are so many other influences such as location,family happiness, playing colleagues
However i stand by to be prooved wrong
Oh and how many times have you seen him play ? Or do you do your scouting by the News Of The World goal scoring columns?

I have only seen the player twice myself however on both occasions he didnt really stand out as others have in the past when we were in the lower leagues