Life Centre (closed until April) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Life Centre (closed until April)

Apr 9, 2011
rsp4":qpnwagmp said:
Love all the building inspectors on here tonight :funny:

Balfour have the issue and they are going to put it right at their cost apparantly.
What the issues are I suspect only employees and council staff close to the building will know.
You have to feel for the employees in all this really.
The item they did on it last night on local news made it sound as though the staff didnt have a scoobies about it. Certainly not the diving coaches & the guy they interviewed from the council was trying to play it down wriggling like a fish on a hook , i cant believe the council wouldnt have known for weeks this problem existed. Feel sorry for the staff as once again its the workers who will bear the brunt. the whole thing stinks

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Certainly, a controversial topic worth debating but is this Argyle related other than it’s close proximity to Home Park?

May 8, 2011
davie nine":3fywwubg said:
Certainly, a controversial topic worth debating but is this Argyle related other than it’s close proximity to Home Park?

Yes, because Argyle staff and players, especially the injured ones use it.

It is a meeting place for Argyle fans before a match especially those that prefer a coffee to a beer.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
rsp4":b1mo0mak said:
Love all the building inspectors on here tonight :funny:

Balfour have the issue and they are going to put it right at their cost apparantly.
What the issues are I suspect only employees and council staff close to the building will know.
You have to feel for the employees in all this really.

They build a swimming pool that is fine except for the minor detail that it doesn't hold water and you're laughing at the posters on a football website? :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
davie nine":1nl4lvms said:

Davie, leave the modding to the Mods, there's a good lad. :thumbup:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
IJN":18fan5ku said:
davie nine":18fan5ku said:

Davie, leave the modding to the Mods, there's a good lad. :thumbup:
No problem. Not been called a ‘lad’ for a while. I wish!!

Jul 12, 2016
Pogleswoody":xdgw0hyn said:
I may not be a fully fledged building inspector but two relevant questions might be:

1) How much water?
2) Where is it?
:think:
How else do you think we water the pitch before kick off. ;)