Man of the Match v MK Dons? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v MK Dons?

Man of the Match v MK Dons

• M Cooper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aimson

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Canavan

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Watts

• Macleod

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Edwards

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Camara

Votes: 96 78.0%
  • Mayor

• Grant

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Jephcott

• Hardie

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Nouble

• Fornah

• Reeves

• Telford

• Total voters
Sep 6, 2006
Dan Ellard":178wymg9 said:
I didnt vote because it could have been literally anyone. Basically everyone was a 6 out of 10 for me today - ok, but not exceptional.

Camara will get the plaudits, and to be fair he was probably a 9/10 off the ball - absolutely outstanding pressing and harrying. However, I thought he was poor on the ball - too many misplaced passes, so that drags him down to a 6 for me.

Wow you're a hard man to please! Don't remember many misplaced passes myself. His one weakness seems to be his shooting. Defo a 9 and mom.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Camara was utterly brilliant. Utterly brilliant. Ok he blazed one over the bar from distance. But the effort he put in was heroic. The guy was everywhere.

Mint Green

🇨🇾🇨🇾🇨🇾🇨🇾🇨🇾
✅ Evergreen
Nov 21, 2014
Hardie for me, first line of defence, worked hard and finally got his goal.....Camara, he was everywhere, his effort was outstanding, but he almost cost us a goal.....McCleod, Aimson, Jephcott, Cooper, Grant, Watts, Canavan, Edwards, and Mayor all had very good games! Excellent team performance should have won 3 or 4 nil.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Camera was here there and every ... where, including he saved a certain goal in the first half by taking the ball off the forward´s feet, just as he was about to shoot, and then calmly dribbled the ball out of the penalty area. He was brilliant.

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
Mark Pedlar":3c29ij3c said:
MacLeod - the difference.

I thought he was awesome too. Camara has to get the MoM this week but my gosh MacLeod was like a new signing today. If only he had been injury free the first half of the season

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
TinTin":33enesn6 said:
Camara was excellent all game !!

Aimson was a great leader and I was glad that NOBODY came to watch Jephcott today - cos he was poor !!

All he can do is run around.
Jephcott missed a good chance but the flicked pass to Edwards to create Hardie’s goal was excellent.
He, certainly, wasn’t poor.

Jan 27, 2012
Camara catches the eye because of his off-ball running around and high energy.

But he doesn't have great quality on the ball- erratic and prone to giving away possession too often. In fact one of his cock ups almost lead to an equaliser yesterday (and not for the first time).

I think the jury is still out on this guy.

Sep 2, 2008
Mark Pedlar":2lj0829a said:
MacLeod - the difference.

His performance reminded me a little bit of Claude Makelele. Was pretty much every where getting a foot in, putting himself in a position so the MKD passer of the ball couldn't make the pass he wanted, winning the ball and then making the simple pass...normally forward.
I think he is one of those players that does the little but important things that largely go unnoticed. Certainly a massive improvement on Fornah.

Sep 6, 2006
gaspargomez":3r96sm31 said:

But he doesn't have great quality on the ball- erratic and prone to giving away possession too often. In fact one of his cock ups almost lead to an equaliser yesterday (and not for the first time).

Hope you never get a job as a football scout! If you couldn't see that he was immense on Saturday as per the other 300 plus who voted for him then you don't have a clue. Yes he made one mistake! He has won several mom on here in fact.

Feb 8, 2005
Shall we just say that there is still room for improvement, but hey, what a player we will have if he does improve that much.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Balham_Green":35g8jdoz said:
gaspargomez":35g8jdoz said:

Hope you never get a job as a football scout! If you couldn't see that he was immense on Saturday as per the other 300 plus who voted for him then you don't have a clue. Yes he made one mistake! He has won several mom on here in fact.

He was so involved on Saturday that there was bound to be the odd moment, but for a change we got away with it. He just keeps improving.