Moses Makasi Injured | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Moses Makasi Injured

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Nobby":17yeb3bz said:
Balham_Green":17yeb3bz said:
Squad looking very thin to play 5 games in 2 weeks. God help us if we have to rely on Paton.

If Paton really isn’t up to it, maybe Sangster will get a run out?

Alternatively, Carey into midfield and Grant wife when Taylor returns (until Sarce fit)

What position does Joel's wife play? :)

Sep 6, 2006
cheshiregreen":3vwzh7du said:
Nobby":3vwzh7du said:
Balham_Green":3vwzh7du said:
Squad looking very thin to play 5 games in 2 weeks. God help us if we have to rely on Paton.

Alternatively, Carey into midfield and Grant wife when Taylor returns (until Sarce fit)

Hopefully she's a better finisher than her husband.

Oct 14, 2015
Balham_Green":kbnlce4g said:
cheshiregreen":kbnlce4g said:
Nobby":kbnlce4g said:
Balham_Green":kbnlce4g said:

Hopefully she's a better finisher than her husband.

:funny: :funny:

Jun 2, 2016
briangreen":28xy4qbx said:
Frankly I prefer they play 2 up front, to me Grant can't play up front on his own either.
I agree. When you have the players to go with one man up front, fine. But when you don't, you've got to be flexible. 2 strikers Saturday please

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
the_corkscrew":1owk9dzo said:
briangreen":1owk9dzo said:
Frankly I prefer they play 2 up front, to me Grant can't play up front on his own either.
I agree. When you have the players to go with one man up front, fine. But when you don't, you've got to be flexible. 2 strikers Saturday please

We don't have one striker let alone two!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Moses will be fine once he's had some tablets.

I can't see Adams being happy that Moses revealed his injury on social media, although he belongs to West Ham.

Adams now has to decide to start with Paton and finish with Sarcevic against Northampton or vice versa or give Sangster a run out.

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":1kze6cpa said:

I can't see Adams being happy that Moses revealed his injury on social media, although he belongs to West Ham.

Adams now has to decide to start with Paton and finish with Sarcevic against Northampton or vice versa or give Sangster a run out.

If Paton is the answer it's wrong question. Songo'o can do a job there.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Balham_Green":m58wl4ss said:
PL2 3DQ":m58wl4ss said:

If Paton is the answer it's wrong question. Songo'o can do a job there.

The position is for a forward thinking midfielder and Songo’o isn't suited for that role, he's plays better when operating in front of the defence as a sitting midfielder.

Jan 27, 2012
Songo'o is a liability at centre back but is capable of playing well as a defensive midfielder.

It's not fair to judge Paton on the very little game time he has had.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Adams played ATS in central midfield for 20 minutes against Southend - maybe he'll try that again. Alternatively, we could go 3-4-2-1 with Sawyer slotting into the back 3 and ATS playing at wing-back.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
themightykeithfear":12y3ki61 said:
Well if Paton steals a march lets hope he can be our midfield general, I know I know

He would follow in the footsteps of the maverick US General Paton in WW11. Known for his diamond decorated personal pistols. Let's hope the Scottish edition can be as successful in marching forward in the East Midlands.
COYG

Aug 5, 2016
Paton had little influence at Charlton away, but this is a player lacking match fitness and thrown into a game we were struggling in.

Jamie Ness was supposed to be crap and a waste of time, amazing what a bit of fitness and confidence can do for a player.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Knibbsworth":2d831899 said:
Paton had little influence at Charlton away, but this is a player lacking match fitness and thrown into a game we were struggling in.

Jamie Ness was supposed to be crap and a waste of time, amazing what a bit of fitness and confidence can do for a player.

This! I like many others would have said to get rid of him this summer (I'm aware he may have a contract which doesn't expire this year, just merely being hypothetical)! Now look at him, contender for player of the season.