Mr R Cowdery | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mr R Cowdery

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Knibbsworth":3204pj4v said:
IJN":3204pj4v said:
People before this gets into a witch hunt, remember the bloke has no right to reply.

Also, personal abuse is not allowed on this site. If you want to vent, there are other avenues for that but Pasoti will not tolerate it.

Criticism is ok but let's watch what we say.

Why does he have no right of reply? He seemed to read this site during the month and a half recruitment process for our new manager.

Is he not by profession an 'armchair expert'? Not an ex player or an ex Manager, is he? :think:

May 8, 2011
Pogleswoody":1nfnvpxd said:
Knibbsworth":1nfnvpxd said:
IJN":1nfnvpxd said:
People before this gets into a witch hunt, remember the bloke has no right to reply.

Also, personal abuse is not allowed on this site. If you want to vent, there are other avenues for that but Pasoti will not tolerate it.

Criticism is ok but let's watch what we say.

Why does he have no right of reply? He seemed to read this site during the month and a half recruitment process for our new manager.

Is he not by profession an 'armchair expert'? Not an ex player or an ex Manager, is he? :think:

Other Club employees such as Jamie Yabsley and Jon Back post on here so he could if he wanted to.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We have three senior employees from our ranks, i.e they were on here before they worked for PAFC.

RC never has been a member nor will he ever be.

That's what I mean.

Plus of course, PAFC has a Social Media policy and I am pretty sure, although I haven't read it, it would not allow a 'mam for tat' row on this site.

The best policy in my opinion is if you have nothing good to say about someone, then say nothing.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
IJN":3fa373lj said:
We have three senior employees from our ranks, i.e they were on here before they worked for PAFC.

RC never has been a member nor will he ever be.

That's what I mean.

Plus of course, PAFC has a Social Media policy and I am pretty sure, although I haven't read it, it would not allow a 'mam for tat' row on this site.

The best policy in my opinion is if you have nothing good to say about someone, then say nothing.

You sound like my mother... “If you can’t say nice things don’t say anything”.

And you’re exactly right about the idea of a club employee getting involved in mam for tat here. Now that WOULD be unprofessional.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Always got on well with Rick

Remember the days In was sports editor at western Morning News

Wrote some great books ie Tommy Tynan life in a soccer factory , Promotion Diaries

Always given him feedback on the Pilgrim Matchday Programme

Always very approachable and always happy to help me