New striker Possibly | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New striker Possibly

• Thread starter deanthegreenmachine
  • Start date
L

lostinleeds

Could be Josh King, Man U's 9th choice striker with the arrival of that Portugese fella no ones heard of.

You heard it here first
:wink:

Sep 2, 2008
LostinLeeds":1puofnci said:
Could be Josh King, Man U's 9th choice striker with the arrival of that Portugese fella no ones heard of.

You heard it here first
:wink:

You sure.. signed a 3 month loan at PNE on 7 Aug. :?

Feb 8, 2009
I think some people are a little too ambitious! We've got no chance of getting people like Scotland, Kitson and Waghorn .. Champ clubs will be after those guys.

Jun 24, 2008
pilgrim_pete":36ibqe4d said:
mines a smooth":36ibqe4d said:
rowan vine got to be worth a shout

Would love it if he came here :)

As would I. Rate Vine a lot.

With his current manager being Neill Warnock could this actually sway in our favour

Vine seeks move away

Vine still has two years remaining on his existing deal at the Londoners and he said he would consider making a loan move in order to feature regularly in the new campaign.

"I do not mind as I just want to play football. I have not played much during the past two seasons and I would not rule anything out.

And since that there has been two stories where Warnock has stated he is looking for further fire power so Vine is almost certain to be leaving.

Warnock wants more firepower

Warnock still seeking forwards

Really hope we hear something on the grape-vine very soon :)

Nov 22, 2006
would be very happy if Rowan Vine was added to our attacking options, and given the Warnock connection there is a chance, if it's only a loan would he not let Rowan have his house as he did for Nalis (and Fletcher ??)

It would be nice but would not be surprised if his wages are to high and it being a prem youngster instead