New striker Possibly | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New striker Possibly

• Thread starter deanthegreenmachine
  • Start date
H

Half-Time-Pasty

Greenblooded1":2zvwzrnb said:
Devonportender":2zvwzrnb said:
We can't afford to buy anyone, will be a youngster on loan with the parent club still paying most if not all of the wages.

Nail, head, hit.

Who cares?!

G

Greenskin

Greenblooded1":b6nx630u said:
Half-Time-Pasty":b6nx630u said:
Greenblooded1":b6nx630u said:
Devonportender":b6nx630u said:
We can't afford to buy anyone, will be a youngster on loan with the parent club still paying most if not all of the wages.

Nail, head, hit.

Who cares?!

Only those folk that want to see home wins and goals being scored.

I thought SRG and TC both said that if Reidy was confident that he'd found the right striker at the right price,the money would be found to back him up.

Apr 1, 2009
Greenskin":35l1a8z6 said:
Greenblooded1":35l1a8z6 said:
Half-Time-Pasty":35l1a8z6 said:
Greenblooded1":35l1a8z6 said:
Devonportender":35l1a8z6 said:

Nail, head, hit.

Who cares?!

I thought SRG and TC both said that if Reidy was confident that he'd found the right striker at the right price,the money would be found to back him up.

It's very easy to make this remark. Without specifying the "right striker" and the "right price" it means nothing. I will be staggered if we pay anything more than a nominal fee for anyone, even if there is a significant sale.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Greenblooded1":3lsdbjdk said:
Half-Time-Pasty":3lsdbjdk said:
Greenblooded1":3lsdbjdk said:
Devonportender":3lsdbjdk said:

Nail, head, hit.

Who cares?!

My point was that it seemed to be a whinge at Argyle using the loan system, a new player in regardless of loan or signing is a good thing. Fresh legs and a chance at actually scoring goals is a bonus.

Mar 23, 2008
Plympton
Am i right in thinking Peter Reid has good links with Sam Allardyce? If so, how about Julio Santa Cruz? Young Blackburn reserve team striker. 6ft tall, 20 years old. Must have quite a good reputation. Im sure big sam would be willing to lend reidy a hand?

H

heafipat12

Looks like the Jon Obika move is a no-go, he's agreed a loan deal with Crystal Palace

Jun 24, 2008
ayoungpafc":90zt3p1c said:
http://www.shoot.co.uk/news/latest_article/C50/leagues_1_2/pilgrims_chase_vine/

YES PLEASE!! :grin:

but shoot? i just cant help but think its a source where they make up random carp

A

ayoungpafc

macleanie":ugf5epcb said:
ayoungpafc":ugf5epcb said:
http://www.shoot.co.uk/news/latest_article/C50/leagues_1_2/pilgrims_chase_vine/

YES PLEASE!! :grin:

but shoot? i just cant help but think its a source where they make up random carp

Yeah It doesn't look too reliable I just discovered the link from news now.