No answer from Ruben? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No answer from Ruben?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
if we could get ruben to stay i would build a team around him.at his age he could help us get to the championship and possibly the premier league.please sign for us ruben

Nov 9, 2008
Jimmyd":2gwgh2hb said:
JannerinCardiff":2gwgh2hb said:
Argyle till July":2gwgh2hb said:
Are we likely to receive some form of compensation via a tribunal if he moves on?

Unless I've read it wrong I'm sure that we would be entitled to some form of compensation given that he was 24 when we offered him a new deal.

Iā€™m also Interested to know this if anyone on here knows how the compensation works for younger 24 and unders..

Normally if itā€™s applicable it would go to a tribunal ..

I'm fairly sure the offer has to be at least the same terms as the players current contract, ie same wage or higher. But i might be wrong. Doubtful that the club offered improved terms following relegation[/quote

GC10 was offered an improved contract though wasnā€™t he?]

Mar 16, 2009
London
Jimmyd":2riayydn said:
JannerinCardiff":2riayydn said:
Argyle till July":2riayydn said:
Are we likely to receive some form of compensation via a tribunal if he moves on?

Unless I've read it wrong I'm sure that we would be entitled to some form of compensation given that he was 24 when we offered him a new deal.

Iā€™m also Interested to know this if anyone on here knows how the compensation works for younger 24 and unders..

Normally if itā€™s applicable it would go to a tribunal ..

I'm fairly sure the offer has to be at least the same terms as the players current contract, ie same wage or higher. But i might be wrong. Doubtful that the club offered improved terms following relegation

I asked SH this and he said the terms offered were an improvement. He also said he believed Ruben was giving serious consideration to staying.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
I take it he's off now he just hasn't officially announced so.
In fact I take it everybody who hasn't accepted a contract is off.

It's going to be an interesting summer.

Mar 18, 2018
The club havenā€™t announced the outcome following the deadline. Doesnā€™t mean Rueben didnā€™t respond. There could be several reasons it hasnā€™t officially been confirmed, ie he responded and said he wanted to stay but in view of other offers, he would like more money. Discussions ongoing.
Or Argyle know he is leaving but would rather give us some incomings before advising we are another key player down.

Would love him to stay, however with the other clubs allegedly speaking to him, Iā€™m not sure.
As fans we donā€™t find out player events as they happen, for instance Sawyer accepted within 24 hrs, yet it was weeks before fans were told.

Nov 10, 2010
Could be he has accepted and that he isnā€™t in Plymouth yet so to avoid another Mchuge situation they are waiting for him to arrive to make it official.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
Don't cling to straws, he's gone.

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I canā€™t believe that anyone thinks that it is possible that Ruben will re-sign for Argyle this summer. It seems totally unrealistic to think this might happen. He has no particular tie to the southwest, can earn far more elsewhere and is at the perfect age and career stage to step up one or two levels.

(And if anyone is able to come back on here and say ā€˜I told you soā€™ I will be absolutely delighted to be proved wrong).

May 16, 2016
r4h4al":3c6qgi6k said:
From whoever it was who sent it then posing as Alan Nixon.

Must take a special type of boredom to set up and post fake news on a fake account pretending to be someone that most people have never heard of.

Is this what Humans have become ?

tonsk

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Keepitgreen":1xxnhda4 said:
Justin":1xxnhda4 said:
Michael_Fleet":1xxnhda4 said:
Argyle's statement about Lammeiras says nothing. This is what it should have said: "As the player has not been in contact he is no longer considered a player for Plymouth Argyle and we wish him well for the future." Time to move on.

What does the statement say please?

I canā€™t find reference to it.
It was in the Herald:

New Pilgrimsā€™ boss Ryan Lowe had stated earlier this week that he wanted to know by Thursday morning whether Lameiras would be accepting a new deal to stay at Home Park or leaving.

But as of late Thursday afternoon there had been no word about that happening.

An Argyle spokesman told Plymouth Live: ā€œThe club has nothing further to add at the moment to Ryanā€™s comment on Tuesday that he would like a decision from Ruben Lameiras on his future by Thursday morning.ā€

That statement might as well say "We have no news to report but we're going to report it anyway."

tonsk