No free agents available? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No free agents available?

Mar 23, 2008
JannerinCardiff":3v8hqll2 said:
Adams has confirmed that there will be no free agent signings ala Toums last season. It’s in the Herald.
Hope that's smoke and mirrors, Toums saved us last year and we need that injection again this season.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Sadly I don’t think it’s smoke and mirrors.. I think the powers that be have said ‘we’ve given you money for a big squad, use them..’

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
JannerinCardiff":5yn0gsav said:
Sadly I don’t think it’s smoke and mirrors.. I think the powers that be have said ‘we’ve given you money for a big squad, use them..’
which i agree with.we have the talent at the club,yes alex fletcher,alex battle,mike cooper,harry hodges and until his devastating injury sangster.start using these players derek! :furious:

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Steve Evans":364lxzeg said:
JannerinCardiff":364lxzeg said:
which i agree with.we have the talent at the club,yes alex fletcher,alex battle,mike cooper,harry hodges and until his devastating injury sangster.start using these players derek! :furious:

Talent yes but they are not ready yet. I've seen Fletcher a few times and he does not have the 'nous' yet and dare I say it strength.
Cooper is the closest but not yet and under Wilmot is getting good coaching.
Sangster is the one that excites me the most. Terrible injury but one that will hopefully make him a much stronger character.

With the club competing in the central league it will be a boon for the youngsters with talent to play against men with higher skill levels than the SWPL and such.

The club and its structure is moving in the right direction. Slowly but surely.