Northampton Tickets help (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Northampton Tickets help (merged)

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Clarke_B":1ldk9leg said:
Does anyone know how many tickets have we been given and how many we have sold?

We’ve been sent tickets for the whole end as well as a section on the side, so the entire allocation has already been made available to us. Charlton sold out there the other day and had 1,208.

We always travel well to Sixfields so if it makes general sale I’d expect tickets to be gone by the end of the first day.

May 8, 2015
I just bought 3 tickets on general sale - thought I might be out of luck on this one.
Suspect these will go quickly today.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Northampton are sending more tickets to us. Oxford had 1,444 fans at Sixfields last month.

Feb 23, 2009
Does anyone know if the Northampton tickets are being sent out?I ordered mine last Thursday lunchtime and haven't received them as at Monday.The money has been taken from my account .Normally they arrive the next day.

Sep 13, 2003
Tivvygreen":1zin4iwa said:
Does anyone know if the Northampton tickets are being sent out?I ordered mine last Thursday lunchtime and haven't received them as at Monday.The money has been taken from my account .Normally they arrive the next day.

Got mine the next day in the post Tivvy.

Feb 23, 2009
I rang the ticket line again today.After being in the phone queue for 50 minutes I was advised that my tickets were sent last Thursday they said that if they didn't arrive by the end of the week then I should ring again if the tickets hadn't arrived.They would contact The Cobblers and arrange for duplicates for me.Ironically I now live in Northampton!