Northampton Tickets help (merged) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Northampton Tickets help (merged)

greenplumber

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
Hi greenarmy12 l have replied but for some reason my reply is stuck in my outbox and not been sent.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
greenplumber":2q4oryfw said:
Hi greenarmy12 l have replied but for some reason my reply is stuck in my outbox and not been sent.

A PM will stay in the outbox until it is read by the person it was sent to, once it has been read it will move to the sent box.

greenplumber

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
Thanks PL23DQ most appreciated. Ticket now gone.

Feb 24, 2008
Got my ticket today ! Will be getting to the ground around 2:45 on Saturday as working ! Is anyone aware if it's Unreserved Seating ?

Keep it Green

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Bedfordgreens":1wlo6kbe said:
Got my ticket today ! Will be getting to the ground around 2:45 on Saturday as working ! Is anyone aware if it's Unreserved Seating ?

Keep it Green
Officially it will have to be reserved seating as more than 80% of the stand has been sold, as for whether they'll enforce it or not? I don't think anyone would be able to tell you. Think we sold out there a couple of times in League Two and it was never enforced back then, but it might have changed since.

Feb 24, 2008
Argy1e":39zswvwl said:
Bedfordgreens":39zswvwl said:

Keep it Green
Officially it will have to be reserved seating as more than 80% of the stand has been sold, as for whether they'll enforce it or not? I don't think anyone would be able to tell you. Think we sold out there a couple of times in League Two and it was never enforced back then, but it might have changed since.

Thanks !

May 8, 2011
Bedfordgreens":2yf7pv44 said:
Argy1e":2yf7pv44 said:
Bedfordgreens":2yf7pv44 said:

Keep it Green

Thanks !

Shall I save you one next to Derek’s sister and mother, I know you enjoyed your chat with them at Shrewsbury.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
A spare Northampton ticket for 1 adult has now become available, through last minute inability to be there, at FV obviously. Please phone Dan Smithson on 07436 882 953...NOW....GONE

Feb 24, 2008
Afternoon All from Sunny Northamptonshire !

Just been up to Sixfields and asked if it was Unreserved Seating on Saturday as I'm old school and love Terraces and hate sitting down ! Was told it's up to the Senior Steward on the day ! Charlton had unreserved seating the other week apparently with no issues !

Keep it Green !

Apr 6, 2009
I know it's late but plans have just changed for tomorrow so potentially could go. I know unlikely but if any tickets available I would grateful for a pm

May 5, 2016
Katkin I have spare ticket. It was for my brother's lad so under 18 but I'm sure Northampton would let you upgrade on the day. Ticket cost me 10 pounds so might be an extra 12 to make up to an adult. We're aiming to get to ground for around 1.30. Contact me on 07776238039 if interested. Cheers, Dave.

May 5, 2016
Sorry for late notice but my brother's lad is unable to go tomorrow as he is unwell. It is an under 18 ticket which cost me £10 but I'm sure if an adult wants to take it that Northampton would let you upgrade paying the extra £12. I spoke to argyle today and they said to sort it with Northampton on the day. Please message me if interested.